Finding Ali

Alison POV

It's really dark in here. It can't see anything but all I know is that I'm sitting.

I can hear footsteps coming my way. Next thing I know is that the light is on and standing in front of me is someone I don't know.

" ELLE GET IN HERE LOOKS LIKE THE PRINCESS IS UP."

Alison-" Who are you?"

" Oh I'm Camila."

Alison-" You mean crazy Camile that was Emily's ex."

Camila-" Bingo."

Next thing I know is that Elle walks in the room.

Elle-" Hello Alison. How are you?"

Alison-" Terrible thanks for asking. Why am I here and how did you get out?"

Elle-" Well you're kinda in back room of a old abounded cabin. But escaping that was easy. Your friends aren't really that smart and neither are you. I got out because there's a window down there and I untied myself. And I just waited in the woods because I knew yall were gonna look for me. But you. Alison you made it so easy why would you go into the woods all alone."

Alison-" Well I was looking for your bitch ass and we all separated. And were did Crazy Camila come from."

Elle-" Well she's been here for about a month now watching your every move."

Alison-" That still doesn't explain why she's here."

Camila-" I'm here because Emily is a bitch and she deserves everything that's coming her way."

Alison-" And what is exactly coming her way?"

Elle-" I guess you'll never know."

...

Emily POV

I haven't slept at all. I can't stand the fact that I don know where Ali is.

But the worst part is that she's with Elle. Elle could be doing anything to her.

Just the thought of that made me want to throw up.

I will find Ali and I won't stop until I do.

...

Alison POV

Alison-" STOP IT. YOU SICK BITCHES. LET ME GO."

Elle-" Ok we'll stop for now but don't think it's over."

Alison-" EMMMMMM PLEASE FIND ME."

Elle-" She's never gonna find you."

I didn't listen to what Elle was saying I knew Emily was going to find me. And she she wont stop until she finds me.

-----------------------------------------

It's short I know but I just wanted to get something to you beautiful people.

And there will be a couple time jumps in the story. So just be prepared.

Anyways I love you guys and happy Fourth of July.

Kisses L😘