Chapter 1

"Hey Ems?" I hear one of my best friends, Emma line ask.

"hmm?" I hum as I scroll through my phone "Are you coming to the party tonight?" She asks referring to the party her boyfriend is throwing.

"Duh! When have I ever missed one of his party's? they are always AMAZINGGG!" I say I sing the last sentence.

"Is Kens coming?" I ask as I jump up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"Probably not, you know how she is." She says in a duh tone as she follows me into the kitchen and sits on one of the bar stools, at the island.

"Yeah ever since, you know who left she's been a party pooper" I said while laughing.

I go to the fridge and grab a can of Diet Coke and set it on the counter and then grab a glass from the cabinet and fill it with ice.

As I'm pouring my beloved Diet Coke I accidentally spill some on my new white tube top.

"Of course this would happen too me what else could go wrong?" I ask while shrugging and grabbing some paper-towels.

As I'm wiping my shirt I go ahead and throw it over my head and take it to the laundry room because it's just me and Ems in the house I just go around in my bra.

I throw it into the washing machine and put some detergent into the detergent holding thingy and go back into the kitchen.

When I walk back into the kitchen I look and see Emma siting in the couch watching Tsitp we love that show fr. She at the part where they are throwing one last party and belly and Conrad are 'having a moment' on one of the aisles at the store and the jere confronts them.

I finish cleaning up my mess and then grab my drink and go and join Emma, as soon as I sit down and get comfortable the door bell rings.

I look over and see that Emma is asleep so I hop up and run over to the door,

"Hey, Emery!" I look up to see kai, Emma's boyfriend.

"Oh Hii!" I exclaim he looks around awkwardly avoiding eye contact " What's wrong Kai?" I ask

" Maybe go put a shirt on" he shrugs still looking at the ground.

"Fuck! Sorry I completely forgot about that. I'm so sorry!! Emma's in the living room you can go in there... I'm going to go put a shirt on." I trail off awkwardly.

Kai walking through the door and goes into the living room. I run upstairs and go into Emma's room and grab another shirt, I'm pretty sure mines still in the washer.

I walk down stairs and see that Emma is now straddling Kai making out. I fake gag and Emma glances at me and sticks her tongue out at me then goes back to kissing Kai . *Gag*

I walk into the kitchen then into the laundry room and grab my shirt from the washer and put it into the dryer.

When I glance at the time I see that it's almost 6:30.

"EMMA! we need to start getting ready for the party!" I yell.

"What time is it?" She asked as she walks in with Kai holding her waist.

"6:30" I say

"Ok we need to go to your house and let you get your dress." She says.

My mood instantly changes, I forgot that I've got to go to my house.

I don't like calling it my home. It was never my home after my mom died. Dad turned to alcohol. He was never the same. He blamed me for my mothers death.