𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Love ends before it starts to bloom." - V

"You can't love me, nor can I love you, Lee Y/N... This "love" thing isn't for me. Love is forbidden for me, only for me. We're never destined to be together; it's not in our fate. Maybe we can hope that we'll be together in our afterlife." - Kim Taehyung

"My love for you will never end. I'll love you, but only you... You are the one and only person in my heart, mind, body, and soul... Even death can't dare break my love for you, Kim Taehyung." - Lee Y/N

__________________________

"I-I c-can't b-believe y-you... You're l-lying."

"Now you can see the REAL side of me, baby. Leave me before it starts to get worse."

"You know what? You're a monster, an EVIL MONSTER... It was my fault to believe you... I was fooled by you and betrayed by you. The devil will be ashamed to see you."

"YES, I'M A MONSTER; YOU ALL MADE ME MONSTER; THIS CRUEL WORLD MADE ME MONSTER; AND NOW I'M HAPPY TO BE A MONSTER."

__________________________

"I can't trust you anymore."

"Me also."

"I also can't trust you."

"Never in my life have I thought that we'd be in this kind of situation where we couldn't trust each other."

"Yeah, I can't trust anyone else here."

"There is someone among us who's the main culprit."

BUT WHO?

_________________________

"Taehyung, we're in a battle. We are on a war-field. We don't know if we can pass it. So let's say goodbye here. Maybe we can be together in our next life."

"Y/N, goodbye; let's hope we'll meet again."

"But I won't say goodbye so easily, Lee Y/N."

__________________________

"N-n-no-oooooo... NOOOO... HE CAN'T DIE... HE CAN'T DIE WITHOUT ME... OPPA YOU'RE LYING... PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE LYING... Oppa, h-he c-can't d-die... Y'ALL ARE LYING TO ME. HE ISN'T DEAD."

"But it's the ugly truth," He enters the room while smirking. His mischievous look is enough to kill someone, and his cold voice gives me shivers down my spine.

"H-huh-h?"

But who is he?

It's the million-dollar question.

__________________________

"WHERE'S HE? FIND HIM. I KNOW, I BELIEVE HE ISN'T... YOU ALL ARE THINKING WRONG ABOUT HIM. HE ISN'T THE ONE WHOM YOU ARE FINDING... YOU ALL ARE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME ON WRONG PEOPLE."

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH. BEHAVE YOURSELF."

"THEN I ALSO THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BEHAVE TOO."

"PLEASE, STOP IT RIGHT NOW... IF WE'RE ARGUING RIGHT NOW, THEN IT'LL BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE FOR US AND THE BIGGEST VICTORY FOR THE CULPRIT. PLEASE FUCKING UNDERSTAND."

__________________________

"You're mine; you're fucking mine; you're mine to love, mine to touch, mine to devour, and obviously mine to kill. You will only die for me. I'll kill you with my own hands. No one can snatch you from me. If anyone dares to do that, then he'll see the real hell." When he says this, he laughs like a maniac.

He's totally a psycho, an obsessed psycho, a love seeker psycho.

But he doesn't want love from others.
He wants love and attention only from HER.

__________________________

"SK Police found his dead body."

"Shit"

__________________________

"Let's dive into the ocean of mystery and reveal the darkest truth."

__________________________