Chapter 2

The next day jealousy kicked in my veins since they kissed each other in the hallways with their tongues and during that they moaned very loud. I WANNA HAVE A BOYFRIEND TOOOOOOOOOOOO!*she's sad* My next lesson is history. Our momentary subject in class is world war 1. We got german transferstudents named Colin and his twin sister Cathrin. Their Mother is american and the father is german. Their both very nice and Colin is kinda hot. He has purple hair and brown eyes while his sister has black/blue hair and green eyes. They both are fans of Julien Bam, Rezo and Sam and Colby. The first two are famous german YouTubers and they showed me some videos from them and tho I didn't understand most of what they were saying I laughed with them and with Colin and Cathrin. Now I wanna learn german 'cause I wanna understand what the two YouTubers are saying, and to watch the "main videos" on Juliens main channel, and to understand what the twins are saying. I'm very excited that they both want to teach me german. :) Cathrin told me that she dyed her hair blue because of Rezo and the fact that she always wanted to dye her hair in any colour as a kid and after some years she began to watch Rezo for the first time and never stopped. Then some years later she decided to finally dye her hair and after some considerations she wanted some blue highlights in her hair.

Right now is a 30 minute break and we talk about the two YouTubers Sam and Colby 'cause they uploaded a new video with The Boys on sunday which is called "Demonic Encounter at Australia's Most Haunted Prison (ft. The Boys)". Colin and Cathrin are also fans of them like me and they watch them like 2 years now and I since I'm 10 years old so like 5 years now. We talked more about them and after some time we headed to our next class 'cause the break was over.

"...and now I'm gonna wish you a wonderful weekend." This was literally the only thing that I've noticed in this class because we had latin and I felt asleep but only because I closed my eyes as I saw Mark and Leyla kissing and I didn't wanted to see it since it really really disgusted me.

I just noticed, that I never mentioned that I got one friend about 3 years ago. Her name is Stella and she is my only friend. But we are not going to the same school. Her school is about 2 Miles away from mine. We met at my hobbie which is horse riding. Her old ranch got broke so she had to choose wether to cancel her hobby or ride else where and obviously she chose the second option. Stella has a stepsister named Marie and after we all got to know each other really well we became best friends. They also like Sam and Colby and they also know Julien Bam, Rezo and Julia Beautx 'cause they had a german transferstudent for half of the year a few years ago and she showed them these three german youtubers. Because of that they learned to speak german and help me to learn the language.

"Mein Name ist [your name] und ich bin [your age] Jahre alt." They said this is one of the basics and it means: "My name is [your name] and I'm [...] years old." Then there is this sentence: "Ich bin von [the city you live]." which means: "I'm from [...]."

It took hours for me to learn to speak that completely correct and another one to write it down perfectly. But before I learn more german I have to watch german videos on TikTok to only hear them speak german without knowing what they are saying. Then we pause every 10 seconds or so and I have to guess what they were saying which is really fun because I often say something the complete oppisite meaning and then they correct me and I wonder how the hell someone could think german is an easy language.
Like:
"Hast du jetzt meinen scheiß Stift kaputt gemacht?! Ich hab nicht viele Stifte im Leben! Ich hab wirklich nicht viele Stifte, ich hab so ein, zwei Stifte die funktionieren, alle anderen nehm ich immer so und mach einmal und da kommt nichts und dann werd ich immer so sauer! Wenn ich dann so so irgendeinen Zettel nehme und ich schreib so und es funktioniert nicht, dann mach ich immer so (drückt hart mit Stift auf Zettel auf)."
which means:
"Have you broken my damn pen?! I don't have many pens in my life! I really don't have many pens, I have one or two pens that work, all the others I always take like this and do it once and nothing happens and then I always get so angry! If I then take some kind of piece of paper and I write it like this and it doesn't work, then I always do like this (presses the pencil hard on the paper)."
The german YouTuber Rezo said that in this video: https://youtu.be/KW2xrschH-Q?si=6Lui0NxRc4JX2Bpp
by minute 8:38.

(which is linked above)

___________________________________
I hope you really liked this chapter. I never thought I would update this because most of the time I don't know what to write but I'm getting better at it. Write in the comments if something triggers you or you have questions or whatever.

Love you, byee🦖🌻