Chapter 7: Are you Jealous

We started walking towards the pool area because the party was there. As we arrived, everybody was staring at us, leaving me in shock.

We continued walking towards the pool area, where the party was taking place. As we arrived, a wave of curiosity enveloped us, leaving me feeling shocked and uneasy.

Jungkook approached me, but before he could reach, someone touched my back and called my name.

Turning around, I found Kim Tae standing there. "Hey," I greeted him, feeling a little flustered.

"Hey, you look beautiful," Kim Tae complimented me.

"Thank you," I responded, grateful for the kind words.

As the music began to play a beautiful melody, the atmosphere at the party became more lively. Jungkook, Nuna, Seokjin, and Munjin greeted us.

Jungkook, in his usual blunt manner, commented, "You look ugly in that dress."

Taken aback, I was about to respond when Kim Tae stepped in, defending me by saying, "She looks better than you, Jungkook."

Kim Tae asked me to dance with him, and despite my initial hesitation, I agreed. As he held me close, Jungkook suddenly pushed us apart, causing me to stumble and fall onto the ground, my leg throbbing in pain from the impact of my high-heeled shoe.

Kim Tae scolded Jungkook, accusing him of causing harm to me. The tension between the two escalated as they exchanged heated words, with Kim Tae pointing out that Jungkook had hurt me and acted out of jealousy.

"I can't believe you would do that," Kim Tae said, his voice filled with anger.

Jungkook , equally upset, retorted, "I don't care what you think."

Feeling overwhelmed by the drama and the attention from the partygoers, I stood up and spoke out, asking them to stop their bickering. "What are you guys talking about? Just stop," I said, trying to diffuse the tension.

"You know what? You two have ruined the party. Kim Tae, you may be on my side, but I don't care. My leg doesn't hurt that much, and I don't want you two to fight. And Jungkook, I don't know what your problem is. What is it, huh?" I expressed my frustration before turning to walk away.

Just as I was about to stumble, Kim Tae offered his help. "Do you need help?" he asked.

"No, I don't need any of your help," I replied firmly before walking away, wanting to distance myself from the chaotic situation.

Jungkook and Kim Tae's argument continued, with Kim Tae pointing out Jungkook's role in the chaos. "It's because of you that she's leaving," Kim Tae accused him.

"Huh, are you serious?" Jungkook responded, looking confused.

Seokjin and Nuna intervened, urging both Jungkook and Kim Tae to stop the argument. "Stop, guys. It's not our party. Stop," Seokjin advised, trying to calm the situation.

"Yeah, Jungkook, Kim Tae, you guys have ruined the party," Nuna added before walking away with Seokjin, their hands intertwined in a silent gesture of solidarity.

Jungkook blamed Kim Tae, saying, "You ruined everything," to which Kim Tae retorted, "Ah, just zip it." The two eventually parted ways, adding to the tension that lingered in the air.

Meanwhile, at another table, Munjin and Katarina were engrossed in their own conversation. Munjin proposed taking Katarina somewhere, sparking her curiosity.

"Where are you taking me?" Katarina asked, intrigued by the mystery.

"As far away from here as possible," Munjin replied with a smile.

As they left the party in Munjin's blue car, As Munjin started to drive, Katarina felt a mix of excitement and curiosity bubbling within her. After driving for just a minute, Munjin brought the car to a stop. Katarina, slightly disoriented from the short journey, stepped out of the car and her eyes widened in shock at the sight before her.

Author's note: Thank you for reading and giving this book a chance. Please provide feedback, and don't forget to follow, vote, and comment.(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥.

𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕©️𝕖𝕕𝕝𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕥𝟘𝟡

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥love you all(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥