iii. i miss you, im sorry

season three // episode one / two                          (tw:blood/death)                                    MADISON AND STEFAN HAD been dragged from place to place all summer all over the world

(tw:blood/death)

MADISON AND STEFAN HAD been dragged from place to place all summer all over the world. Madi gets bored very easily so it was definitely safe to say she wasn't having the best time.

Madison was trying to fall asleep in the back of Klaus's car but the sound of screaming bloody murder wasn't exactly a bed time lullaby.

The sound of the car door opening and closing made Madi open her only to be disappointed by the sight of Klaus, "oh, its you." she managed to voice out, closing her eyes again.

"don't sound so disappointed love, i am quite a sight to look at." Klaus gives madison a wink before he realises she can't see him, then he turns back around awkwardly..

Madison stifles a laugh, Klaus turns back to the girl "whats so funny?" Madison opens her eyes for find Klaus staring at her with a raised brow "your face."

"i was just picturing your face in my head and it made me laugh." Madison giggles again and Klaus smiles "so, you were thinking about me?" Madison's smile immediately vanished.

   "oh, by the way Madison, happy birthday." Madison opens her eyes but Klaus has already turned back around and instead of questioning it shs finally falls asleep while looking into the stars from the open car window.

happy birthday to me...i think.

                                    ☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

  "Madison! would you wake up? your going to be late!" Jenna screams at the girl while gently whacking her with a pillow.

   "ow!" Jenna raises a brow "oh, come on madi, it's a pillow, you'll heal." Madison rolls her eyes and turns back over, away from the glaring light seeping through the curtains.

   Jenna groans "oh my god, will you wake up!" Jenna obviously annoyed continued to repeatedly hit Madi with the pillow still in her hands.

  Madison gumbles and whines before turning back over and stopping Jenna from whacking her again by grabbing the pillow from her grasp.

  "ill get up, i promise!" Jenna gives her niece a knowing look before backing away to the door, "you better..." Jenna exits and closes the door behind her...

   Madison giggles and turns back around hoping to fall back asleep, "Madison Josephine Gilbert!" Jenna shouts from her door.

   Madi hurriedly jumps out of bed "im up!" the brunette girl raises her arms in the air before smiling softly at her aunt.

   "oh my- thank god finally!" jenna cheers and Madi can hear Jeremy and Elena giggling from behind the door.

   "what are you staring at? get dressed!" Madison rushes over to her bathroom and Jenna chuckles, who knew Jenna could be so scary?