i. fifty shades of blood

season two // episode twenty - one                               (tw:death)       MADISON RAN THROUGH THE WOODS LIGHTLY GRASING HER SKIN AGAINST THE THORNS, unfortunately for her she took a step to quick causing her to trip right over an...

(tw:death)

MADISON RAN THROUGH THE WOODS LIGHTLY GRASING HER SKIN AGAINST THE THORNS, unfortunately for her she took a step to quick causing her to trip right over and slam her head into a rock.

"shit." madison cursed reaching her hand up towards her head after seeing drops of blood drop onto the ground, it didn't hurt, at least not at the moment, she was to worried to be in pain.

after basically stopping the blood flow madison sprited back up and as she got closer she could hear someone screaming in pain.

she prayed to god it wasnt elena or jenna, she cant lose anyone else, the bright light of of fire filled madisons vison, in the distance she was able to make out her aunt and twin, "elena, jenna!" madison screams not caring if she catches klaus's attention.

as madison stands around the outside of the three rings she looks down to see jules...lying there, blood stained shirt, hole in her chest, dead.

"madi? what are you doing here, you have to go!" elena shouts to her twin but madison being as stubborn as she is, refuses. "no, im not leaving."

jenna sighs "why do you always have to be so stubborn, if klaus sees you he'll kill you." madison shakes her head profusely "i cant lose you both, im not leaving."

jenna smiles while looking at the ground "did you know the day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was?" the twins both look at each other then shakes their head, "Isn't there someone else who can do this?"

"jenna, there was no one else that could of gotten us and jeremy through all of that." elena says stepping closer to jenna.

"its just the thought that i almost passed up taking care of you three." jenna whispers through her breath, tears forming in her eyes.

madison has only ever seen jenna cry twice, she always manages to put on a smile for her even if shes at her worst.

"but you didnt." madison mutters "you put your life on hold just to look after us, and we cant thank you enough jen."

"look around madison, i failed you."

"no you didnt, we failed you, im so sorry. listen, being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. But it also makes you stronger and faster. You can fight back. were gonna get through this. we'll be okay. I need you to believe that. Promise me, when you get the chance..." elena says as a tear falls down her cheek.