8

"Can you kiss me already?" I asked him, my voice barely a whisper. He hummed and softly cupped my face with his hands. "Say please," he said. The dark expression came back into his eyes and I knew that from now on I better did what he said. "Please kiss me," I whispered back. "Good girl," he purred, before finally pressing his lips on mine.

It was one of those kisses, that started sweet but became hungry over time. Our mouths moved together and his thumbs were stroking my cheeks, then he started to gently move his hands down. My legs started to tremble. "If I do too much, just tell me to stop and I will. I promise," he whispered between to kisses.

I took a deep breath and nodded. His lips landed on mine again and he traced my whole body with his fingertips. A soft moan escaped my lips, causing him to smirk against them. "Pscht! You can't make any noise. The boys are out there," Chan whispered. I bit my lip to not make a sound. "Good girl. Be silent for me okay?" he whispered. I just nodded my head.

His hands moved further down, until he finally rested them on my waist, starting to kiss my neck. I couldn't stop a small whimper leaving my lips. He stopped in his tracks and looked up to me. "I told you not to make a sound," he told me. "I'm sorry," I whispered, "I couldn't hold it back." He pulled me on his lap, my legs left and right from his hips.

"You need to stay quiet. We don't want the others to hear anything," he whispered, starting to gently suck on my neck again, "If you don't do like you're told I will have to think of a punishment," he growled at this point. I pressed my lips together with all my might. Why does he have to be so... hot?

His hands slowly went under my shirt but he rested them back on my waist. Gentle this time. "Is this okay?" he asked. I nodded. All I could think about was him this time. I would try to keep out the bad thoughts, I wanted this to happen. "Say it," he demanded. "I like it. I want this," I whispered. "Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded again. "If you want to stop just say so," he reassured me again.

"I will," I whispered. He gently pulled my shirt up and finally threw it away. I closed my eyes as he showered my chest with gentle kisses. I was luckily wearing a good bra and I surely had matching panties on. It was a black lace set and let's put it like that: it left little to the imagination. "You look beautiful," Chan whispered between the kisses he showered me in. I closed my eyes and leaned back my head. His hands were roaming all over my body. I pressed my hips against him but he pushed me back and grinned. "So needy," he teased, now pulling his own shirt over his head. I starred at him as he pushed me into the mattress, lying over me and kissing me again. I gently let my fingertips trace his abs, which caused him to shudder. His hands slowly tucked on the waistband of my pants and with one swift motion they joined my shirt on the floor.

I flinched when suddenly someone tried to get into my room. Thank god he had locked the door. He stopped in his tracks, then there was a loud knock. "Lily?" Felix yelled through the door. I widened my eyes and looked at Chan. He didn't dare to move. "Uhm... yeah?" I yelled back. "Wanna go to Starbucks?" he asked through the door "and why is your door locked?" "Because you never knock!" I said back "no I don't want to go to Starbucks."

"Oh come on! Alle the boys said no as well and I can't find Chan! Open the door!" Felix tried to get in again. I looked down at Chan panicked. "Uhm... I'm changing," I said "I can't let you in right now." "Okay but will you come with me? Please! I won't leave till you say yes" Felix said through the door. I sighed. Why can't you have a break from those boys? "Okay fine. I'm coming," I finally yelled because I didn't want to explain to him why Chan and I were behind locked doors when he would stay here.

"Yes! Thank you! I'll wait in the Living Room but Hurry!" he said and I finally heard him walking away. I groaned. "They're unbelievable," I mumbled. Chan chuckled before slowly rolling down from me. "That was a close call," he said and turned to his side so he could look at me. "Thank god you locked that door," I mumbled. I turned towards him and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Next time we're doing this at my place," I mumbled. "I agree," Chan whispered, pulling me closer by my hips.