♡ 03

- FREDERICK -

A cure? Is that really possible given how things are right now? Would there be hope of saving or at least recovering something from this miserable world..? It sounds very hard to believe..

- A cure? Do you really think that is possible? I mean.. Just look outside, almost everything is in pieces..

- I know, But I discovered some things on trips with my previous group, this whole infection started as something in a laboratory... and seeing you, no offense... makes me think that if there are possibilities, my idea is to look for that laboratory to see if we can find something there!

- That is.. a terrible idea, do you want to fucking die?

- And again... that was the reaction of my old group..

- I see why they kicked you out.

- Hey! Thanks, you're soooo.. sweet

- I know!

I don't know what amused me more, making fun of his sarcastic response or the face that Zack made at my mockery, this was starting to seem fun for me a little. Although his idea was terrible and absurd, it made some sense, looking for where it all started and trying to find a solution... but it was suicidal, inside the forest there are many infected animals that could kill us.. mostly him, but still

Ugrh! Fred stop thinking so much!!

- NARRATOR -

Both boys chose to sleep, the rain stopped slightly so there was more peace to rest. The next day Zack woke up looking only at Oreo sleeping, but Fred was not there. Zack was confused since the sun was just rising, where did Frederick go?
Until Frederick surprised him by returning, finding Zack awake who spoke to him first.

- Where were you? The sun is just rising..

- I went out to eat something... and found canned food for you

- Awh! Than!- ouch!! Rude!

Frederick threw the bag on top of Zack, hitting his stomach and Fred lay back down on the blankets. Zack complained and stood up, walking away a little to avoid making noise and thus open one of the cans so he could have something for breakfast.
Zack was becoming more and more curious about that green-haired boy. He seemed interesting to him, but Fred surprised him when he was looking at him.

- Why do you see me so much? Do I have something on my face?

Frederick claimed, crushing the can of possibly expired soda he was drinking and throwing it away, with his usual serious tone.

- Nothing! Nothing, I'm sorry.. I'm just curious about you...

- There's nothing interesting about me, I got infected, I didn't die, I had really bad good luck and here I am, slimy.

- You're calling me slimy..?

- Yes. Anyways.. about the idea you mentioned last night

- The one you said was terrible?

Frederick was silent for a few seconds and then sighed, speaking again, releasing a complaint and Zack a light mocking laugh.

- Yeah that horrible idea. It's not as stupid as I first thought, and I really don't have much to do here other than wallow in my own misery... so huh.. well..

Frederick scratched his neck looking for some words to say that would help him in his crazy and suicidal mission. Zack understood the message without much problem and stood up from where he was sitting, looking at Frederick with emotion. Frederick looked at him already regretting his decision

- I didn't think you would change your mind so quickly! I'm so!-

- Happy? Well, I need something in exchange for helping you

Zack did not expect those words, he stopped his emotion and looked at Frederick with curiosity and confusion in his eyes and words.

- What do you want in exchange? I hope I can achieve it..

- If we achieve what you want, and find a way to help the remaining survivors... Please I want you to kill me after

- Kill yo-.. what?!!

~~~~~

Creator: Ooopsie, hai and bye ♡
I know it's short, I had been busy I'm sorry