Y/N Faith

Y/N'S POV:

I drowsily wake up in my attic bed, at exactly 6 AM. I get up and go to my bathroom, and brush my teeth, my eyes still half-closed.

Huh, I feel like I'm missing something. But I don't know what that is...

Whatever, I'll find it out during breakfast.

I shuddered at the thought of breakfast. Since today is Monday, I'll have to eat with the worst people ever,

The Faiths.

My adoptive parents, that is. I never knew my real parents, they died in a car crash, before I was born. But they managed to rescue me.

How I ended up with these people, I have no clue. One day I was 6 and they decided to adopt me.

Suddenly, cold water hit my fingers, instantly waking me up. I rinsed my mouth and stared at the mirror to see a 3'9 girl, with long, golden hair and ocean blue orbs staring back at me.

Y/N Faith...how did you end up like this? No one knows, exactly. Not even m-

"Y/N! COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, YOU LAZY BRAT!" A sharp and strict voice, Mrs. Faith, interrupted my thoughts. Oh, right. School.

Wait...

shit.

How did I forget?! Today was my first day of Generic High School!

I threw my long silky hair into a messy bun, put on my glasses and changed into my favorite outfit, a hoodie and sweatpants.

I didn't bother to put any makeup or perfume, whatever those gross stuff is called. What can I say?

I'm not like the other girls.

I went downstairs, and saw two maids smiling. "Breakfast is ready, please take a seat." One of the maids said. She gestured to a lovely 5 Course breakfast, prepared just for me.

I didn't have time to eat though, so I just grabbed a slice of toast from the kitchen, muttered a quick "bye" and walked to school.

On the way, I started thinking about my life.

You might be thinking, 'How come you don't like your adoptive parents? They're so rich!' Blah, blah, blah. That's just what the other girls say anyway.

The truth is, I don't like them because they don't like me. But why don't they like me?

I started thinking of all the events that may have made them hate me.

There was one time I accidentally dropped their baby...but that was an accident! They did look really mad...but surely they got over it?

Either way, after that, their baby had to get surgery done, which was successful. Why do they hate me so much?

It couldn't be because of that!

Maybe because of the time I broke their really, really, really special vase, which contained the ashes of Mr.Faith's dead mother?

But then again, she was already dead, what's the point in keeping ashes?

I was so caught up in everything I bumped into a wall infront of me. I looked up and my face was filled with horror.

It wasn't a wall.

It was a boy.

Oh no.

"I-I-I'm s-so s-s-s-s-s-sorry!" I said in a small voice. "Watch where you're going!" He growled at me.

I took a moment to examine his features. He was definitely tall, no doubt. He must've been around 7 feet. He had jet black hair, electric green orbs, and a dangerous yet charming appearance which any girl could fall for.

That's when my eyes widened.

That's not just any boy.

That's Jack. Jack Patterson.