Chapter 2: Just had a bite!

The next day came and Marcus who was waiting outside the school where his sisters goes was outside the classroom where inside Lila was telling everyone the truth in which Marcus heard screaming, as well as why Lila lied to them until Lila gave out the information to them about why she did it and soon the classroom was quiet and soon everyone except Marinette looked up the information about what Lila said and many of them gasped in shock in horror of what happened to her and felt pity for her. Once Lila was done the principal said she was expelled from school since she did lie about the things she said to the school but was allowed to come on the trip with the class to visit the science museum in which Lila excepted and made her decision to take online classes like Marcus. 

Marcus: How did it go?

Lila: I was expelled kind of had that coming. I called my mom up and told her everything in which she understands what I did and plans to have me do online classes at another school. 

Marcus: It's for the best. 

Lila: All of them were ashamed of what I did yesterday but your friends Nathaniel and Marc felt pity for me and were thinking of giving me a chance. The others looked up the information about what happened to me with my ex father and the look on their faces means that they also felt pity for me but I decided to just hangout with people who can really understand what I am going through. 

Marcus: But the time they will forget everything and move onto something more impressive and shiny. 

Lila: The only one who didn't look up information was your sister. 

Marcus: Figures. She and I never really see eye to eye. I am sure she will come around eventually if not then thats her problem. 

Lila: I was however allowed to go on a school field trip but after that I am done with this place. 

Marcus: Where you going?

Lila: A science museum. Hey I was wondering if you wanna come a long....if you want.

Marcus: I don't see why not I just finished my assignments and I got no ring commissions so I practically free. 

Lila: Thank you Marcus. 

Marcus: No problem. Just between you and me this school is filled with wack jobs especially the principal. He hides a costume of an owl inside his office and goes out pretending to be a superhero. 

Lila: Pfff...really. 

Marcus: Yup and there is even videos about him doing hero work in which many people found him ridiculous. 

Lila: I might have to watch them and see for myself. 

After a while the school bus arrived to pick up the students and the one chaperoning the students was the science teacher Ms.Olga Mendeleiev who was the school's science teacher of which was someone Marcus can have a normal conversation with. Marcus met her two years ago and the two of them got along quite well especially talking about different species of animals as well as science stuff.