Chapter 3: Big change!

Morning came over Paris, Lila who was on the floor in her bedroom woke up from a weird dream and started to get up from the floor and rub her eyes together in which she couldn't recall of what happened after she got home from museum until it came to her that she and Marcus were bitten by two spiders and started to feel dizzy and sweating a lot until everything went dark. 

Lila: Argh...my head, felt like I just got hit by a train. What time is it? 

Lila checked her clock on her phone in which was 9:00 am in the morning and after checking the time she decided to get dressed but stoping to look herself in the mirror and saw something that shocked her. 

Lila: I HAVE ABS?! I don't remember working out. Whoah, where did these muscles come from? I don't remember being taller, I was just 5/8 yesterday. Did I hit puberty again?

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Lila: Wow...just wow....I look good! 

Knock! Knock!

Ms.Bianca: Lila? 

Lila: Uh yea mom?

Ms.Bianca: Are you all right? 

Lila: Uh...I'm fine. More than fine I look great. 

Ms.Bianca: Any better this morning? Any change?

Lila: Change? Yep, big change. 

Ms.Bianca: Well all right then, I am going to work now and I left you some breakfast on the table. 

Lila: Thanks mom. 

Ms.Bianca: See you soon sweetie and don't forget about your online classes. 

Lila: I won't. 

As soon as Lila's mother left, Lila came out of her room and ate the breakfast her mother made her and took a shower and started to work on her online classes that Marcus asked her to take instead of going to an actual school. While she was working on the assignments that were given, she couldn't help about what happened to her and why her body changed and decided to call Marcus and asked him what he knows.

Marcus(Phone): Lila?

Lila: Hey Marcus, I am calling to see how you doing and did you by any chance experience a sudden change when you woke up?

Marcus(Phone): You mean for the fact that I woke up looking like a muscular athlete and my reflexes are acting different then yes I did experience I sudden change. Here look at this I once had six pack just yesterday and now I have a ten pack I mean I don't know how or where I got it but for some reason my whole body feels awesome.(Marcus saids and sends Lila a picture of himself)

(Marcus saids and sends Lila a picture of himself)