Chapter 9

Olivia's POV:
Wait what!? She broke up with you again I ask bradley shocked. She needs to stop playing with you feelings and stop dumping you afterwards! "I DUMPED HER" bradley says out of no where. I look at him with a confused face. What do you mean you dumped her? I thought you said you really liked her? " we'll i do but I overreacted and started yelling random things out, until I dumped her. I stood there in shock. And can I ask the reason why you two were fighting in the first place? " she was going to have lunch with Uriah and I got upset and broke up with her." My mouth dropped open. That is the stupidest reason have ever heard I think to myself I mean yeah she was having lunch with this guy but I mean I don't think Sabrina would ever cheat on bradley. I finally break the silence you do know you overreacted right? "Yes I do." Then go apologize to her right now mister. "I already did but I found myself a little surprise." What happened? "I found Uriah looking out of Sabrina's window I think he is sleeping there with her."
Bradley's POV:
I already know I overreacted. I say to Olivia. But how am I supposed to feel when I just broke up with her and she is already having another guy spend the night in her bedroom! "Okay calm down"Olivia says getting up. Where are you going? I ask her. "Don't worry about it just go upstairs to your room I'll be back in 30 minutes." Okay? I say kinda curious. I go upstairs to my room and change into my pajamas. I go to sleep with Sabrina on my mind. The only question I ask is why? Why did she do this why?
Rowan's POV
Sabrina called me about 3 hour ago crying something about bradley breaking up with her. I instantly get into a shock mode. After that I can't sleep thinking what happened to them. What was the reason they got into the argument in the first place? And what was the argument about? I decided that Sabrina probably needed a friend at this time. I look at my phone to check the time it's 4:00am I think I can sneak out. My parents aren't home. They took off yesterday for some business trip and won't be back for another week or two. I slip out of bed,get changed, and put my hair in a pony tail. I quickly realize she is going threw a break-up so I need to take some movies and ice-cream. I went to the 24 hour pharmacy to get the things I need.
Sabrina's POV:
I woke up from my nap when Uriah walked into my room. I sat up "sorry I woke you up" he says. It's okay where were you? "Oh I was in the the um you know in the k-kitchen. Oh okay? Just then I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Uriah says leaving the room.
Uriah's POV:
I went to go open the door I noticed it was already 4:30am who could it be? I open the door and my mouth drops who I see standing there in the doorway. Olivia? I whisper. Josh? She says. What are you doing here? " I came to talk to Sabrina what are you doing here?" We'll right now Sabrina is having a tough time with a breakup and I stayed the night to be checking on her. "Oh well where is she?" She's upstairs I'll go get her I say. But just as I was about to turn around I feel a hand grab mine and that person pulled me into a grip I was still a little shocked. Until I realized what was happening I hear somebody come threw the front door "shit" I say pulling away from Olivia's grip.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I've been kinda busy but I promise I will update either tomorrow or Friday thanks don't forget to vote and comment thank you😘❤️