Chapter 10

Olivia's POV:
I couldn't help myself as Uriah started to walk away when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss. We stood there kissing for about 20 seconds until somebody walked threw the door. I heard bags being dropped behind us. Uriah pulled away and said "shit." I quickly turn around to see none other than Rowan Blanchard right there with her mouth wide open. Just staring me and Uriah down. I haven't told anyone this but Uriah and me used to date we had a little relationship but once he had S-E-X with me he broke up with me supposedly because I was obsessed with him. But to be honest I have never really been able to get over him. And when I kissed him he didn't pull back but he didn't kiss back either. Sometimes he is the one that confuses me.
Rowan's POV:
I ran out of the pharmacy and headed to Sabrina's apartment just about a couple blocks away. When I arrived the door was unlocked so I went right in and to my surprise I see Uriah kissing some other chick. And the worst part is they are kissing and I already know Sabrina likes Uriah as well. This is going to break her heart but I have to tell her I'm her best friend. Once they hear me drop my bags they quickly separate I only hear Uriah say "shit." They both look at me I am just shocked that Uriah would do this to Sabrina after all she has been threw and now this. "Who is she" I ask Uriah. Uriah just stands there looking at me to see if I will say something so I do. What were you doing I thought you liked Sabrina!?
Uriah's POV:
"What were you doing I thought you liked Sabrina!?" I just stand there trying to figure out what to say. I finally say something. I do. Only that she came out of nowhere and kissed me! Rowan wasn't believing me I could tell.
You have to believe me Rowan you can even ask Olivia. Rowan turns to Olivia
"Is this true what he is saying?"
Olivia's POV:
"You can even ask Olivia" Uriah says. "Is this true" Rowan asks me. I don't know what to say if I tell them the truth Sabrina will hate me. But if I say he kissed me then Sabrina will have to go back to bradley. But I don't think that's fair and I would be evil of me to lie just to get bradley and Sabrina back together. I have to tell the truth even if it means Sabrina hating me for the rest of my life. " I'm waiting for an answer" Rowan says. We'll I came here to talk to Sabrina. I pause. "And what about the lip locking!" She says with anger. We'll I asked him were Sabrina was and he said upstairs and as he was leaving I grabbed his wrist and kissed him.
Rowan's POV
"I pulled him by the wrist and kissed him" Olivia says. I can't Believe what she is saying. How could she just kiss him just like that and how come Uriah didn't pull away till he heard me come in. I turn to Uriah angry. And do you like her!? Because it seems to me as if you were enjoying that kiss with her until I came and interrupted it! Uriah finally answers. " of course not I was just surprised and in shock that she kissed me.Oh really then why didn't you pull away until you saw me! " well I didn't know what was going on until you walked in! I can't Believe you kissed her and you won't even admit it! Just then a voice behind says "what".
Sabrina's POV:
I heard yelling downstairs but I couldn't understand it so I got changed And went downstairs but I stopped at the corner to hear what they were saying. I just heard Rowan say "I can't believe you kissed her and you won't even admit it!" I then pop out of my hiding place to say the word what? At that moment all eyes are on me. "Sabrina" Uriah says In a worried voice. If I heard correctly I start. Uriah kissed a girl and won't admit it? "Uriah either you tell her or I do!" Rowan says. I can see a look of worry spread across Uriah's face until he says " Sabrina we need to talk."