26

Romantic Lover ~ Eyedress

Neverland
Now

"He so likes his games", Hook said as he sat on a rock in the makeshift camp they had made in the woods. Emma had just come back from a talk with Pan and now they were trying to figure out what he wanted.

"What game? There's nothing there", Regina said as she stopped pacing around and pointed to the blank map Pan had given Emma.

"If he said there's a map on this parchment, then there is", Hook reasoned.

"Great. If I just stop denying who I really am, whatever that means, then we'll be able to read this thing", Emma said as she looked at the blank map.

"How do we know Pan won't use it to lead us straight into a trap?", Regina asked.

"Because he doesn't need to. This entire island is a damn trap", Evelyn told her as she was standing close to Killian who had also stood up.

"There's no sign of him anywhere", they heard David say as he and Mary Margaret reached them after searching in the woods.

"Any luck with the map?", Mary Margaret asked.

"Don't hold your breath", Regina replied sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?", Emma asked her with a frown.

"Don't you see what he's doing? Every second we spend talking about this, is another second we're not looking for my son", Regina exclaimed angrily.

"You got a better idea?", Emma asked her.

"Magic. If there's a lock in there, I'll find a way around it", she replied calmly and went to take the map from Emma, but she placed an hand on the map stopping her.

"Pan said it had to be me", Emma said slowly

"I'd listen to Emma, love. Breaking Pan's rules would be unwise", Hook told Regina.

"Sadly, I agree with the pirate", David said slowly.

"I'm winning you over. I can feel it", Hook told him with a playful smirk.

"Not the time, guys", Evelyn muttered as she stood in between them.

"And your magic doesn't exactly have a gentle touch, Regina", Mary Margaret told her.