Joe.

It was the evening of December 11, 2012. Joe Hawley was sitting by his computer waiting for the clock to turn over. He spent about 1/3 of this time sporadically looking at the clock. The rest of the time he murmured various "Joe Hawley"'s but what he meant was something about how taxing and, just sad how the past few months had made him. This was supposed to be the happy moment, when he finally got to publish *his* project, no other Tallies scowling over and fuggling with his work. Just Joe. But this is not how he felt. Despite it all, he missed the Halls, and his attempts at bringing them into his project, just under his jurisdiction, made him sadder. It was now 12:11 and his finger was hovering over the publish button. "This is it" He spent the time to sing despite being the only one in the room. A big moment like this warranted it. Publish and it was done.

Just a few months prior, Joe had nothing. No responsibilities, but also nothing to do. He tried to pass his time talking in the Tally Hall group chat, but responses only came a couple times a week. The fact was, the  Tallies all found it surprisingly easy part ways. Around this time Joe got to thinking, reminiscing, about his time at Tally Hall. His grand idea, Inside the Mind of Simon, was shut down not long after he first thought of it, due to the massive undertaking it would have been to finish. He realized, this was his moment, he was free! He began this massive undertaking with a tranquility only provided by complete liberation. Then he realized this project was growing bigger than his individual abilities. It must be a production. The execution must live up to the idea.