JADA

My dad darted through my room door confiscating my phone and laptop. Its 5am what is he doing up, mom would never have done this, the old man has completely lost it I'm convinced. As he left I went through my window heading out to meet my boyfriend Jake which had planned to pick me up before my phone was taken. I hopped the fence approaching Jake, he leaned in for a kiss but I declined teasing him and got on his bike. We arrived at the party and I was ready to turn up.

I was on my 4th shot of vodka when my vision started to blur and I saw Jescelle, making out with my boyfriend it appears, how could he, he knew just how much she disgust me.

*FLASHBACK*

I hated that bitch ever since I laid eyes on her I knew she was trouble she knew he was my boyfriend. We go way back, to that time my dad sent me to this fucked up camp to clear his mind off my mothers death or should I say murder, he thinks I was too young and dumb to remember but his secret stays with me, cuts me like a blade every time I flashback to that day but bigger problem, Jescelle. Jescelle Prescott biggest bitch in camp just because her father owns the biggest shitty buildings (which I could care less about) in the state and he was also the founder of the camp. Me, I was competitive as hell I defeated her at everything until she could compete no more, so one day when it was time to pair off for a competition she told the whole camp I had Frogilist something I caught from eating a frog. Of course no one would hear me out because the queen was always right and the only option was to remove me from the camp -talk about dumb.
---
I tried to make my way to Jake but on my 3rd step staggering over I was out cold. I fought hard at gaining my composure but loss.

I remember pounding Jescelle in the face with my fist before I was awake, I was woken up by sirens and realized my HEAD was the one being pounded, hangovers can be a bitch. I was still by Jescelle's house the place was a wreck, I took off heading home using the shortcut through the woods, it didn't scare me at all if you may wonder I believe I was the only one who used it anyway, well along with my best friends Dian, Zoe and Zayn.

*INTRO*

I dated ZAYN for about four days he's an awfully considerate guy but terrible kisser, I said to myself this relationship can not go on I'm definitely NOT the one for him. He should date sweet, soft easy going down to earth girls.

Oh I know like DIAN -we are total opposites by the way I have no idea how we became friends, I guess she met my needs, after all she did do all my homework.

ZOE on the other hand is just like me or worst I should say, our love for each other is golden. Both our moms passed, our dads are close except hers, isnt loosing his mind and we both understand each other. She knows everything there is to know about me and I too do about her. We got in a fight ONCE, our first fight was all because of me dating her boyfriend, I mean he was quite the dream guy sexy in all the right places, knows just how to make a girl happy, if you know what I mean but thats past all past and we vowed '' SISTERS BEFORE MISTERS ''

They must be wondering why I'm not at school or maybe not thinking about it, ever since mom died I have lost care for this world I practically do whatever I want. I was finally home entering the front gate when Jake pulled up.

'' Hey buttercups ''

'' Jake ''

'' Party tonight at 11 be ready ''

'' I'll pass '' I refuse going inside when he snatched my arm.

'' Hey! we got a problem? . beb '' he asked pulling me in to him.

''Hey !'' shouted some guy from a distance approaching '' whats the hold up '' he asked sternly removing my hand from Jake.

'' Oh, so you choose him over me Jada! what you fucking him too ''

'' Sir you need to leave and never come back to this neighborhood''

'' Wtf you cant tell me shit man I'll f... ''

'' Jake! '' I stopped him '' you heard him LEAVE, weir done you dont have to come here anymore'' I said heading inside.

''So are you gonna be okay? um. Jada. ''

'' I can handle myself you know'' i said angrier than i anticipated '' Aren't you suppose to be in school?''

He was 5'8 I could tell, my age around 17, 18 your average punk boy, silky jet black hair, baggy wardrobe skull head t-shirt a little muscle up his sleeve, tan and attractive hmm I liked what i see.

''yeahh.. but who needs it when your parents are A-list celebrities'' he snickered ''What do you say we head out and go somewhere fun or we can go get ice cream to help get you through that break up. You can call me Wyatt''

I bit my lower lip in delight smiling ''NOPE'' I replied shutting the front door leaving him at the gate stunned looking around.

I laughed to myself watching him through the window from inside (poor guy thought he was gonna get off so easy and with a DATE? Hell no - I think not) as he was walking away I called him back.

" Hey Wyatt !'' I called smiling , he turned in excitement '' close my gate will yah '' I winked ,his face shifted from peaceful to a stubborn look. I laughed so hard.