NO SHIZZ

So I woke up in bed and with a massive headache, I started to feel guilt thinking about school today then I remembered the guy from last night (perfect distraction) and started smiling gazing at the ceiling gently rubbing my head closing my eyes re-living the moment when suddenly the bed creeks. I peeked over seeing someone else on the other side of the bed, I came to my senses and looked around this wasn't my room so this isn't my house I panicked in the moment. I cautiously hopped of the bed not wanting to wake the stranger up, I saw a picture on the night table it was him the guy from last night and his two daughters I know this because he's also my Physics teacher.

Now I really started to freak out did we have sex!!! I couldn't let him see me I didn't know it was him, I doubt he did, I don't want him to loose his job, I don't want to get expelled, I'm not the kid to have sex with my teachers for free grades that's more of Jescelle type of thing oh no I'm screwed, Weir screwed.

I moved off grabbing my phone to call Zoe but his daughters stupid toy went off and made noise and he woke up and I froze in the moment.

"Jada?" He said confused with the sexiest morning face I've ever seen "what are you... Wait your the girl from last night.. shit "

"Wait I had no idea either trust me if I knew I'd nev- "

" I'm impressed " he muttered with a grin sitting up in bed

I blushed hiding it I turned my head " beautiful daughters Sir " I said dodging 'that' conversation

"Its kool we um separated so- "

" We? "

" My wife and I, she took the kids so that kinda covers up why I was chilling at tha warehouse "

" I thought it was all Alex "

" yeah well he's my nephew so I hooked him up, I've always wanted one when I was his age -sure aint giving my daughters one so I thought, why not him after all he's a straight A student "

" waw why couldn't you be my dad " I gagged

" hey what do you say we stop and get some iced tea or even pancakes then I take you home " he suggest getting out of bed

" Sounds great .... Hey sir? Sorry about the kids must be hard"

"Hmph yeah well .." He sighed

I felt terribly awful for him, must be hard not being with your kid, and to mention kid I wonder how my dad's doing.

I had a meaningful lunch with sir we talked about life and the future he taught me a few things or two poor guy's just lonely.

From the gate I could smell dad cooking I couldn't make out what it was yet but it smelled delicious. I walked in the kitchen about to tell dad I got him lunch and to my surprise this elegant looking Mistress stood slicing tomatoes she looked quite familiar. I quietly backed out entering the living room seeing Jescelle on my couch texting was this day a DREAM. This is too much in one day I can't .

"Dad!!! " I called out awkwardly

" Hey sweetie where have you been "

" What's going on "

He trails me to the kitchen " Meet miss Marie we have been dating for some time " she smiles and waves "and this lovely girl is Jescelle- "

"PRESCOTT (yeah no shit I know her) she's the one that got me banned from the camp remember dad "

" No idea honey you guys talk while I help mom "

Mom? Wtf ? Wake me up now!!!

"So Ja-loser I saw your room its pretty wack don't you think we'll have to do a few touch ups when mom and I move in "

" I'd like to 'wack' you in your face how about that "

I felt a patting on my head "Hey Jada wake up your home " I was so relieved to hear Sir's voice and it was all a stupid dream just as i thought.