MY NEWBIE

I opened my eyes to Kurtis sleeping on the couch in my room with the puppy on his lap sleeping as well. He was so cute with messy hair and his pink plumbed lips were so attractive but I freaked out in the moment because one, I was a mess I looked like a troll and two how the heck did he get in. I tried to sneak off bed but the puppy woke up and started barking and of course so did Kurtis I quickly covered my face.

He chuckled "Good morning Jay you um okay?"

With my hands still covering my face I nervously said "uh yeah why wouldn't I be not that I look awful or anything "

Obviously I was embarrassed I JUST woke up I was wearing boxers for crying out loud and a skin tight shirt , -WITH NO BRA!- and this handsome, sexy ,hazel eyes prince charming bad-ass looking guy was in my room, so yeah I had all right to be.

Then in a more serious tone I asked " who, how did you get in ? "

" Oh um Trixie let me in "

"Who?" I asked clearly confused peeking through the space I parted with my fingers.

He motioned to the puppy "sorry I just couldn't wait to see her " he said heading downstairs with Trixie on a leash.

I quickly glimpse through the window to see if dad was home but the car was gone. Then Kurtis came back.

" Hey, for the record I saw you sleeping and your very beautiful just ,thought you should know "

I kept silent " sexy too " he muttered thinking I didn't hear going back downstairs.

I was blushing the whole time: taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, his voice just kept replaying in my head so suiting.

I planned on going with Kurtis to walk Trixie so I got dressed and head out to the gate but he was already gone. Disappointed I pulled out my phone hesitating to call him should I .

" I knew you'd come " he said creeping up from behind over my shoulder " going somewhere " he looked down at my phone slightly resting his chin on my right shoulder but I got so distracted by his face being so close to mine, his warm breath on my neck when he speak. I could tell he noticed when he moved off blushing and chuckling to himself then I came back to my senses.