Chapter 12:✅️

[T University Orientation]
{University Auditorium Swim Club Introduction}

“Left not even 24 hours and you guys are fighting already?”I say to my young brother,unable to hide my smile

My brothers’ bickering is something that I've become accustomed to and can never get enough of,not that I'll tell them that.

“Your brother fighting again?”my best friend Dean asks in his stoic voice.

We have known each other for most of our lives meeting before our teens.

So it is obvious he has witnessed how my brothers are around each other.

"Mm”I give a simple reply looking to my right to see Dean and P'Pruk watching me with amused expressions.

They both know that I always end up stepping in the middle just like our birth order.

This behaviour has become a running joke among my friends.

This shows when P'Pruk brings up how the way I speak to my younger brother is so different from everyone.

The insinuation that this type of care is only reserved for my siblings is said lightly but another face comes to mind.

A sweet smile and round cheeks blanketed in a blush.

“There might be.But not you for sure P'Purk”I say the last part in as a way to get back at him.

But he takes in stride and continues to joke about my ‘soft tone’.

Dean ever the responsible person points out the the new juniors have enter the building and walk away.

“What are you looking at P?”I ask as I watch Pruk seemingly searching the stands trying to find someone.

This is not strange behaviour as many club members invite their friends to watch practices.

But the intensity of his eyes scanning the room shows this is not a normal friend he is looking for.

“Hey P'Purk,you prick!”I raise my voice to get his attention when I find he still has eyes running over the seating in the building.

When he turns to face me the glare from his glasses brings out the hue of green from the antiglare.

“I guess you don't have to respect me as your senior anymore,calling me that”these words are said in a notreal tone.