Chapter 5

We were back in the building again without Glenn. I leaned against the desk while biting my nails thinking about any possible solution without us getting harm or giving guns to them.

Rick opened the bag of guns while Daryl paced around the room looking at the boy furiously, T-dog sat on the chair by the wall.

"Them guns are worth more than gold." Daryl said "gold won't protect your family or put food on the table."

Rick silently reloaded his gun pulling one of the shotguns from the bag.

"Here 'flower girl' better weapon for you" he chuckled as he passed shotgun to me.

"Not that nickname again oh god" i said taking off the flower crown i made earlier this day with Sofia and putting it on the desk next to me.

"Yall chatting like its not some serious shit there" Daryl fummed " You willing give that up for that kid?"

"If i knew we'd get Glenn back, i might agree. But you think that vato across the way is just gonna hand him over?" T-dog said looking at Rick.

"You calling G a liar?"

"Are you part of this? You want to hold onto your teeth?" Daryl slapped boy on his face.

"Question is, do you trust that man's word?" T-dog said.

"No, question is what are you willing to bet on it?  Could be more than them guns. Could be your life" Daryl looked at Rick walking up closer. " Glenn worth that to you?"

"What life i have i owe to him" Rick put his gun in his holster." I was nobody to Glenn, just some idiot stuck in a tank. He could've walked away but he didn't. Neither will I"

So Glenn saved not only our life but also Rick's. That man really cared for people and he did not deserved to be left.

"I owe Glenn life too he saved me and my brother so i'm not gonna leave him there to death" I said looking at Daryl who sighed.

"So you're gonna hand the guns over?" Daryl looked at me and then at Rick.

"I didn't say that." Rick looked at Daryl and T-dog. "There's nothing keeping you two here. You should get out, head back to camp. Me and Sarah can go alone"

"And tell your family what? And your brother?" T-dog rubbed his head.

Rick looked at us in silence that we all understood. T-dog and Daryl grabbed shotguns from the table. Nobody was leaving and nobody was going to be left behind.

"Come on, this is nuts" Boy stood up.

Daryl pushed him to sit on the ground again without a word.

"Just do like G says." Boy sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We walked up to the building once again. Daryl's shotgun pressed against boy's back pushing him to go. Boy had cloth on his mouth this time so he couldn't talk. Gate opened once again and Daryl pushed Boy to his people going right behind him. We all came in with our guns raised. I never used shotgun in my life so i was kind of scared, if situation would go bad i would be probably first one dead. Building was filled with G's group members that circled us as we walked up to him.

"I see my guns, but they're not all in the bag" Their leader said looking at us unbothered with our raised shotguns.

"That's because they're not yours. I thought i mentioned that" Rick said.

"Let's just shoot these fools right now, ese. All right?" one of the mans next to the leader said. " Unload on their asses, ese"

I held my gun tighter looking at people around us.