So Good..

Mia

I know she's nervous, I can tell. Her legs are shaking, so I decided to give her some comfort by putting my other hand on her thigh, it seems to calm her down. Shes so cute. The crickets creek as I open the car door for and and lead her into my house. I barely had time to shut the door and lock it before Charlotte was on me. As soon as I turned around she had pressed her body against mine and had me against the door. She's strong, I like myself a strong girl. But, then again I'm the one flirting all the time. I grab her by her hips and lift her up and her legs wrap around me. I hear her yelp a tiny bit as I do this. I began to trail the kisses down her jaw to her neck, before beginning to suck on her neck. I hear her small whimpers and moans and they drive me insane. I carefully make my way to the couch, charlottes actually really light. I drop her from my carry and she immediately falls onto me, on my lap while I'm sat on the couch. One hand holds her waist while the other begins to explore her shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. The hickeys are showing up on her neck, but we can deal with that later. As soon as her top is unbuttoned and off, my hand reaches down into her hands, I hear her gasp a little. I slowly slide my hand more down until I'm at the bottom of her panties. Shes honestly really wet, I'm flattered. I slowly slide my fingers along her wetness while still kissing her, muffling her moans. I remove her pants and place her on my thigh. I pause what I'm doing for a moment just to admire her. She's all sweaty, she's still so beautiful. " Your so beautiful sweetheart.. " I stroke her cheek before she places her lips on my neck, beginning to kiss hard. It's a feeling I can get use to, feels so good. I grab her hips and begin to move them up and down my thigh, which makes her stop kissing me and moan slightly. After a while I let go of her hips and let them move themself. My kisses go lower, kissing her collarbone as her moans get louder and louder in my ear. Poor thing, probably is touch deprived, good thing I'm here. " Your doing so good sweetheart.. " I whisper in her ear then bite down slightly. I see her getting closer and closer to the edge, so I suck on her neck to push her over. As she climaxes, a big exhale comes from her. Her legs wrap around me, still on the couch. I pick her up and bring her upstairs. I quietly place her on my bed and her head falls onto my thighs. I stroke her hair until she's asleep, eventually I fall asleep aswell.

_____________

Charlotte

I wake up and all the events flood back into my head. I check the time, 5:30, I've got 2 hours until I have to be in work. I look up and Mia is quietly asleep, she's so cute. I cheated. Oh my god. Where are my clothes? Shit. I run downstairs in my panties and bra, then I see my clothes scattered over the floor. I get ready quickly and put my shoes on before leaving and beginning to walk home.

When I walk in, I realise it's awfully quiet. As I creep upstairs and look through my bedroom door, I see what I kinda expected, my husband with another man. I'm not surprised, I did the same thing. I knock on the door and walk in. He wakes up in horror and his co worker jumps up. " Oh my god! " I cover my eyes. They quickly get ready and his co worker, James, leaves. We sit down, " Charlotte im sorry.. I've known I'm not straight for a while. "
" I'm not mad. I thought you would of told me earlier honestly. "
" Really? " Mark said
" When I went out last night, I slept with my co worker too. " I admitted
" So, we get a divorce and leave it at that? " Mark asks
" Yeah, I'll let you get your stuff and leave, good times with you Mark.. "

When he left, I just sat on the couch and debated on what to do. I can't be with Mia, literally she's ruined 2 peoples life's! Probably more. That will just be a.. one time thing.

—————

At work

Im in the baby room with Carly, I don't think mias covering here today, so I should be fine.. I don't have the energy today, these babies are getting on my nerves, I need to go home. I knock on the office door and walk in,
" Marjorie I need to go hom- " I stop my sentence when I realise it's not Marjorie in there at all. It's Mia. Mia and Autumn. In the same room. It's Mia.
" Why do you need to go home Charlotte? " Autumn asked quietly, still typing on her keyboard.
" I- " I can't seem to form normal sentences with Mia smirking at me.
" Well? Why do you need to go home sweetheart? " She asks. I glare my eyes at her then look back at autumn,
" Im not feeling good.. I feel a sickness bug coming. " I lie through my teeth.
" I don't feel good either Charlotte. I went out drinking last night, Marjorie and Reece took a full day off, and winter isn't available as he is puking his guts up. "
" You went drinking last night? Who would of known.. " Mia chuckles and mutters to herself before turning back to the computer and shaking her head. Autumn glares at the back of mias head,
" What on earth are you on about. "
" I think Charlotte saw you out last night, isn't that right sweetheart? "
" I- " I look right into her eyes, they don't seem flirty, if I dare say she seemed a little hurt.
" Well Charlotte? What is this hell spawn on about? " Autumn mutters.
" Me and my husband went out last night, I saw you guys when we were walking out.. " I lie and Mia gives me that look when she squints her eyes.
" Oh. I'm going to go see my boyfriend. I can't be in this room with her. " She gestures to Mia before leaving us alone.
" C- Can I go home? " I whisper quietly as tension fills the room. She scans me and smirks,
" Yeah sweetheart, you can.. Or you can come to mine again? " She stands up. I was tempted, badly. I needed her support, but it's too risky.
" No. I'd rather you didn't bring that up again.." I gulp. I feel self conscious of my body, then she speaks up again,
" I've already seen every part of you sweetheart, no point hiding.. See you tommorow if your feeling better. " She winks at me before getting back to typing.
——-

I'm sorry it had to be done! 🤙🏻