Chapter 5

A/n: I am wayyyyyy to lazy to do the acsents sorry.

Feliciano woke up on the couch and saw Ludwig sleeping in the love seat next to the couch. 'He kinda looks... cute.' Ludwig woke up and saw Feliciano staring at him with small smile. The little Italian jumped into the Ludwigs lap and hugged the German man. Ludwig almost pushed him off but he didn't instead he hugged the smaller male back. He never wanted to let go and let this moment leave. After Flei let go he said "Grazie for taking me out yesterday. I really enjoyed it and the clothes are amazing!" After Feliciano got off the others lap Ludwig said "Your welcome it was kinda fun." Ludwig stared at Feliciano, he loved him so much and he couldn't tell him, he feared that the other would reject him. He wanted soooo badly to just once kiss Felicianos lips, but he knew he couldn't. Feliciano got up and went to the kitchen, "is it okay if I make breakfast?" Ludwig looked up from his thoughts. "Ja, its okay." The Italian male went into the kitchen and started cooking, he walked into the kitchen and watched as the smaller male cook. He was amazed for the first time sense he met Feliciano he saw him focusing furiously on what he was doing.

time skip of awesome awesomeness

After Feliciano put the plates on the table and sat down he and Ludwig started to eat. "This is... AMAZING!!!!" Ludwig said. Feliciano giggled "grazie, luddy." Ludwig raised his eyebrow "hm? What?" "It's my new nickname for you. Is it okay if I call you?" "Ja, its fine." After finishing their food Ludwig put the dishes in the sink. "I'm gonna go take a shower, OK?" Feliciano said getting up from his seat. "Ja, go ahead." Feliciano went up to the bathroom and turned on the warm water and started undressing and got into the shower. Ludwig walked pass the bathroom and heard Feliciano softly singing in the shower. He chuckled under his breath so the other wouldn't hear him. Feli got out of the shower and went to his room. He noticed that all of his new clothes were put away and hung up in his dresser and closet. 'Luddy must have have done that. That was nice.' He picked out some clothes and walked into the living to find Ludwig reading the book he had the night before. When he noticed the smaller male sit next to his feet on the couch "you have a beautiful voice Feliciano" Feli blushed lightly. "Grazie" 'God this guy is perfect. Maybe I should tell him I love him, I mean what can it hurt right? Alot! He could hate you forever and leave! Why would he leave where would he go? He would probably hate you so much he wouldn't care as long as he could just be away from you!' Ludwig kept battling with himself and Feliciano noticed the expression on Ludwig's face. It looked a little like sadness and he asked "what's wrong Luddy?" Ludwig looked up from his book." I have something to tell you..." Felicianos face dropped. "PLESE DONT KICK ME OUT I KOW I CAN E ANNOYING AND ALL BUT PLEASEDONTKICKME OUTTTTTT!!!!!!!! I CANT GO BACK OUT ON THESTREETS PLEASE DONTMAKE ME LEAVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" The Italian started rambling " please calm down I am not ginning to kick you out don't worry its just..." Feliciano was curious what it was the other wanted to say. "What is it?" "Feliciano Vargas I love you!"

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! Cliffhanger