꧁•𝐀/𝐍•꧂

Hey guys! Welcome to my account or welcome back to my account! This is my second book so I am still new.
(No hate pls)
And if you don't know...

Y/N=Your name
E/C=Eye color
H/C=Hair color
H/L=Hair length
L/N=Last name

And so on and so forth if you don't know what one of them means you can ask!

Many of the events that occur will be non-canon. I might have to shift the storyline a bit for the book to totally settle into place but I won't change anything major. If I can without spoiling it, I'll give you a heads-up in an authors note in the beginning or end of the chapter.

For example Vox has arrived in Hell before Alastor, even though it has been confirmed that he died in the 1950s while Alastor died in the 1930s.
There is also mention of a book that has been released years ago but in this story line...it's just coming out, so just bare with the terrible placement of dates.

So I will mainly only be changing the timeline and dates of things.

Just like the description says there will be no lemon or smut, but there will be some romantic fluff scenes.

Many of my chapters are pretty short and to the point...I am trying my hardest to write longer.

I also leave little notes at the end of each of my chapters and I'll do my best to post one new chapter a day!

If you like this book be sure to check out other Hazbin/Helluva books on my account. :)

With that all said I look forward to this fun-filled romantic adventure with you, me, and our deer boy, Alastor!

Yours truly~!

~earth_angel17🥀