Who are you?. -Ghost-

I'm not sure how I got here. Here, with my gun pointed and my finger ready to shoot at Ghost. My mentor, my friend, my lieutenant. All I know is that I have to kill him.

———————
I wake up in a sweat, strapped to an enemy table like some rabid creature. The walls and aura of the room is vomit green tinted. Torture tools and equipment i've never seen before line the walls. I try to stand up but i'm held back by the inhumane straps tightly hugging me.

I stick to looking around for now. My eyes dart from one side to another. No one is in the room right now. What led me up to here again? Right. I got separated and some gas was thrown into the room I was in. 'Course.

I'm stripped of all my clothes besides my undergarments. At least they were polite enough to not leave me naked and alone.

So, are they just leaving me here to die? In this cold and dry unfamiliar room? My thoughts are cut short by a door in front of me opening harshly and a few men piling through.

They talk amongst themselves about me. At least, that's what I can make out. Something with 'subject 77' and other things. Hm.

"It's creepy to talk over an exposed woman, you know." I say. All of their heads turn, surprised i'm able to talk. Am I not supposed to?

One I have dubbed 'The Ringleader' stomps towards me and grabs a black cloth from a side table I couldn't see. He shoves it in my mouth and fixes it so it's not able to be spit back out. I'm taken aback by the sudden need to silence me. I know i've been kidnapped, but my team is coming for me.

Right?

Their conversation concludes and they join my silence. All of them get to work — pulling strange devices out of drawers and cabinet, fixing light fixtures to point at me.

Why'd they choose me? You know, i'd ask, but currently I have a wad of a rag in my mouth.

I don't know what's going on. What's going to happen to me? Reality sets in as I realize the intentions of these men can't be good. They wouldn't have taken me if they were good.

My breathing quickens and my thoughts race. What if my team doesn't come? What if they labeled me as a lost cause already? MIA? Oh Gosh, i'm actually screwed.

The ringleader gets in my eye view and starts to talk. "How're you feeling little girl?" He mocks.

Little girl? Little girl? I want to yell, to seethe and to defend myself, but I can't. I can't like a little girl. My eyes show my anger instead at his little comment and he laughs a loud laugh.

"Ah, you little soldiers always make me laugh. You with your silly little attitude." He has a thick Russian accent. It's getting on my nerves.

"Eh, anyway, we'll be making you into OUR little soldier. We could use an extra hand, and someone who has intel on our enemy, right boys?" They all either nod or chuckle in agreement.

Oh, so I am fucking screwed. Gosh, man.

"Hey, don't freak out. You won't remember anything once we're done with you." He reassures me, yet it does nothing. I don't want to forget everything. I don't want that.

Soon enough, they tilt the examination table at an angle so i'm facing up a bit higher, sort of a sitting position but not really.

They force my arm to straighten and search for a vein. The one in the white certified doctor coat is the one with the needle. Isn't it a doctor's oath to protect and heal? I doubt that's going to happen to me.