Allegiances

VALLEYCLAN 

LEADER

DAFFODILSTAR—a short haired, black and red, ticked calico she-cat, with hazel eyes.

DEPUTY

SLUGFUR—a short haired, black classic tabby tom, with hazel eyes.

MEDICINE CAT

BEENOSE—a short haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with hazel eyes.

WARRIORS

FALLOWBRIAR—a sparse haired, chocolate tom, with hazel eyes.

ASTERLEG—a blue she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

THISTLEBLAZE—a hairless, blue mackerel tabby she-cat, with hazel eyes.

THRIFTCLOUD—a short haired, blue tom, with gold eyes.

SHADOWHEART—a black tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.

SPIDERPELT—a short haired, black she-cat, with hazel eyes.

APPRENTICES

HEATHERPAW—a black and red, ticked tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

GOATPAW—a short haired, white she-cat, with amber eyes.

SNOWPAW—a long haired, tabby white she-cat, with ice blue eyes.

QUEENS

ALDERFANG—a chocolate and red, spotted calico-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

NIGHTTAIL—a black she-cat, with long fur, and green eyes.

ELDERS

BURDOCKNOSE—a short haired, blue tom, with yellow eyes.

COOTCLAW—a short haired, black mackerel tabby tom, with copper eyes.

SWANFOOT—a mostly white, blue and cream spotted calico she-cat, with short fur and hazel eyes.

SQUIRRELBRIAR—a short haired, red spotted "pseudo-tabby" tom, with copper eyes.

STREAMCLAN

LEADER

FROSTSTAR—a sparse haired, white tom, with amber eyes.

DEPUTY

BLACKCLAW—a short haired, black she-cat, with gold eyes.

MEDICINE CAT

RAVENBRIAR—a sparse haired, black tom, with hazel eyes.

WARRIORS

SILVERTAIL—a hairless, blue classic tabby tom, with gold eyes.

SANDWHISKER—a black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

FENNELCLOUD—a red spotted "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.

HORNETFANG—a cream mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

GOLDENTHROAT—a red classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.

APPRENTICES

YELLOWPAW—a short haired, cream classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with yellow eyes.

STARLINGPAW—a long haired, black ticked tabby tom, with amber eyes.

BRINDLEPAW—a chocolate and red, mackerel tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

TANSYPAW—a short haired, cream mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes.

SLUGPAW—a short haired, black tom, with gold eyes.

CROWPAW—a black mackerel tabby tom, with short fur, and copper eyes.

QUEENS

COOTSTORM—a curly haired, black she-cat, with copper eyes.

FIRECLOUD—a short haired, red she-cat, with hazel eyes.

SHADOWFACE—a short haired, black classic tabby she-cat, with green eyes.

ELDERS

APPLEFANG—a short haired, black and red, mackerel calico she-cat, with green eyes.

SOOTPELT—a black she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

BEESTORM—a red ticked "pseudo-tabby" tom, with long fur, and copper eyes.

FORESTCLAN

LEADER

NIGHTSTAR—a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with long fur, and copper eyes.

DEPUTY

CORMORANTSTORM—a black and red, classic calico she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

MEDICINE CAT

EMBERTHROAT—a cinnamon and red, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with long fur, and hazel eyes.

WARRIORS

CREAMSTREAM—a cream ticked "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and copper eyes.

APPLETAIL—a short haired, red classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with gold eyes.

ICESTORM—a short haired, white she-cat, with a black and red spotted calico-tabby tail and ears, and amber eyes.

LAURELEAR—a white she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.

FOGFOOT—a long haired, blue ticked tabby tom, with hazel eyes.

SOOTFANG—a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with curly fur, and green eyes.

APPRENTICES

SHADEPAW—a short haired, black tom, with green eyes.

DAFFODILPAW—a long haired, red ticked tabby tom, with amber eyes.

BLIZZARDPAW—a short haired, white she-cat, with gold eyes.

QUAILPAW—a long haired, chocolate mackerel tabby tom, with hazel eyes.

YELLOWPAW—a black and red, mackerel calico she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

QUEENS

CROWWHISKER—a black classic tabby she-cat, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

SLUGFOOT—a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

ELDERS

FALCONFUR—a long haired, blue ticked tabby she-cat, with gold eyes.

STARLINGNOSE—a black spotted tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.