The Next Morning

That night went by like a blur. The next morning, I wake up, face to face with Lynn. The thoughts of what occurred last night tries to creep up on me but I shut it down fast, it being replaced with a malicious thought. I lean in. 
"Lynn" I say as I shove her slightly. 
She grunts softly and turns over. 
"Lynn" I say a little louder and firmer as I shove her back. 
"hm" she grunts softly, a bit louder. 
"Remember when you dutched ovened me during our away game?" before I could let her answer, I tackle her and- well- you know how that went. 
"Ness! What the hell!" 
I lay back down, chuckling. She jumps on me and tackles me, trying to get at my sides and stab at them. At this point, me and her are just a laughing mess, trying to get at each other. 
"Oh. I want to get in on this." Lana says as she jumps in and starts tackling.
We go on like this until we hear a low deep clear of the throat.
We pause mid fight-

We stared up at him

We stared up at him.
"Please. Don't start today. Today is my"
It was like everyone was summoned as soon as he said those 3 simple words. 
"We know! It's your half birthday!" Everybody just shows up from all around, saying in unison. And as quick as they appear, they disappear. And of course Lincoln is running around with some sort of mission going on. Because I didn't give into helping him this time, I don't know what he was up to. 
Lynn, Lana, and I let go of each other and Mr. Loud goes out to clean Vanzilla. Lana runs after Hopps as me and Lynn sit up. She starts to fix her hair. Before I could say a thing, Lincoln calls us all up to Lisa and Lily's room.
All the siblings are gathered up in the room.
"OK, so here's the plan.... Tonight, at midnight, you guys take Dad out to Jean Juan's French Mex for a half-birthday celebration. I will stay here and watch the Rip Hardcore Midnight Marathon and get my Macho Man Badge." He says quickly with a smile. Hoping they go with it.

"Look, Lincoln, I'm only home from college for two days, and we all have a lot of stuff to do

"Look, Lincoln, I'm only home from college for two days, and we all have a lot of stuff to do. So if you want us to help you, you're gonna have to help us with our stuff." Lori says.
"Yeah." Says Lily.
"What do you need help with?" I am not a part of this. So, I just sit back on Lisa's desk and Lynn leans against it, right next to me. The sisters start listing what they need help with, and he slowly takes out his walkie-talkie with the look of pure fear in his eyes "Clyde, got a Code-"
"Red?" Clyde suddenly shows up in the house; Lana looks at me mouths "What the-?"
I chuckle knowing that Clyde couldn't go a night without his aromas and white noise- him going home last night to get a good night sleep.
"How did you know that?" Lincoln says
"Let's just say I red your mind." He says with such confidence and pride.
Me and Luan completely start dogging on him. Luan making a "wha wha whaaa" sound and me just completely booing him and say it was ass. 
"OK, Clyde and I will help you with your stuff, but we have to get moving because the clock is ticking." Lincoln says.
He takes out a Rip Hardcore clock; it's 1:00 PM "Macho!" Rip Hardcore says on the watch.
"! Let's do this!" Clincoln McCloud say as they chestbump. 
I shake my head, knowing that no matter what I do, I will always end up stuck in this chaos.