The Plan in Action

At this point, I am bouncing around, room to room, trying to help the best I can. Cause at this point, it's all for one and one for all. If we go down, we go down together.
I walk into the twin's room and see Lola and Clyde. 
"I need you to brush my pageant wigs." She says as she hands one over to Clyde.
"That isn't so bad. I think that would be fine for a one-person job." I say.
He nervously starts brushing before he realizes it's not bad. "Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy."
"Good job." She says before grabbing a big bag. "Here's the rest of them." She says as she dumps the big bag out, a big pile of wigs falling to the floor. Me and Clyde look at the with complete shock.
 "Oh, there's more." She says as she grabs more wigs from her bed and dumps them on the floor.
Clyde looks at me with complete cry for help in his eyes.
"I'm sorry.." I start stepping back, then i dash out the room "I will try to come back for youuuuuuuuuuu"
Clyde can only sigh in horror in what he has to deal with.

" I start stepping back, then i dash out the room "I will try to come back for youuuuuuuuuuu" Clyde can only sigh in horror in what he has to deal with

I dash and soon find Lincoln and Leni are in her and Lori's room. Leni is sitting on her bed, her wearing a lie detector.
"Woah-.. Okay. Are what we are doing here legal?-.." They look over at me. "Look I won't snitch." I say with a chuckle before sitting down next to Leni on the bed.
"Somebody stole my boss's tofu sandwich from the break room at work, and now she wants all of us to take a lie detector test. I need to practice telling the truth." She says as she shifts on the bed to be able to look at both me and Lincoln. She then looks at the box like it's some devil spawn. "Every time you lie, it buzzes." She says in a whisper. 
I was about to speak before Lincoln cuts me off.
"OK, you're not the only sister I have to help. How long will this take?"
I give him a mean glare, my eyes saying not to be crude.
"It'll go really fast!" The machine buzzes and glows red, meaning she's lying. "Kinda fast." Another buzz. "OK, it might take a really long time." This time, it dings and glows green; she's told the truth. "Just ask me an easy question."

I rub her back, trying to comfort her

"Am I your favorite brother?" Lincoln asks.
"Yes." *buzz*
I put my hand on Leni's shoulder turning my head away, trying to hold in a laugh, I try to pass it off as a cough. She turns her head to me a bit, kinda confused. I finally compose myself but almost lose it, seeing the look on Lincoln's face."Leni.. Honey.. He is your only brother.."
"I know, but sometimes he can be a little annoying." *buzz* "Pretty annoying." *buzz* At that point she just gave up and let out a sigh. "OK, fine, you're really annoying." *ding*
At this point, It was really awkward with Leni feeling guilty and Lincoln still in shock. 
"Well uh.." I start to get up. "This sounds like a sibling- sibling situation.. Imma-" I dash out of the room.
Lincoln has a look of worry on his face.