Its a Chore Thing

Act I
Me and Lynn had our game the night before. Of course Lynn had to have her stop at Flip's so we got back to the Louds at about 12pm. My family let me stay over at Lynns that night and me and Lynn planned to have a day of training set out. And furthermore, of course Lynn slept in. Not even my usual side punches or jabs would work. But yeah, we had everything set-Until this one fateful day hit. Let me set this scene. I'm sitting in a chair in front of Lincoln's desk as he uses my Dads VR headset. He needed help setting it up. The tv screen the VR set is hooked up to shows shots of a dolphin swimming through the ocean, and a beach.
Lincoln turns to me. "For me, the perfect Saturday has three things: The hot sun, a cool drink, and oceans as far as the eye can see. Now I know what you're thinking: There's no ocean in Royal Woods." he puts on the VR headset "Well, there is now. Since your dads wanted to renew their wedding vows in Hawaii, but they didn't want to leave you and Clyde behind."
Me and Lincoln head down to wait for Clyde. "They only have these swaggy goggles rented for one more day. So Clyde and I are gonna savor every moment at the virtual beach."
Unfortunately, his sisters are all lined up in the living room, Lily is relaxing on a chair, and Mr.Loud is holding a clipboard and toilet brush. Leni's shades are over her eyes. Lincoln stops in his tracks and I look over at Lynn, her giving me these eyes, serious and needing of help.
Mr. Loud says "According to my shiny new clipboard, this house is a greasy, grimy mess."
Lincoln sighs and looks at me "Chore Day..."
Mr. Loud says : "But that grease and grime is no match for the Loud family, because we are a what?...." He pauses waiting for any one of the kids to answer."Starts with a T."
"Tired?" Luna says as she looks at me and Lynn who snickers softly.
"Rhymes with dream..." Says Mr. Loud with a sigh.

Leni finally wakes up and looks up

Leni finally wakes up and looks up. "I had a dream that Dad was marching around waving an old, nasty toilet brush at us."
"That's not a dream, Leni. You're awake." Lynn says.
Leni lifts her shades and looks around.

"Team! Team was the word I was looking for! FYI, this toilet brush is brand-new!" He says in a bit of a sharp voice

"Team! Team was the word I was looking for! FYI, this toilet brush is brand-new!" He says in a bit of a sharp voice. Disappointed. "It's time to hand out assignments-" he accidentally gets the brush near his nose; it's not clean; he gags "Oh. That's not the new one." He says as he throws the brush away "Luna, you have the windows. Leni, you're closets."
Lincoln looks at me "Chore Day in the Loud House is, well, a chore. Luckily, I've got a time-tested method of getting out of it. It turns out if you do a job really bad, the grown-ups will get frustrated and just do it for you."

I get Flashbacsk to a past Chore Day. Lincoln is vacuuming the living room and the bag is overfilling. Me and Lynn were chilling at the table.
Mr. Loud walks in."Lincoln. Lincoln! You've gotta empty that bag before it ex-" [The bag explodes, covering me, Lynn, and Mr. Loud with dust] "Explodes. You know what? I'll just do it myself."