Episode 2

King Kai is driving on his planet with Bubbles and Gregory in his car. Goku suddenly appears using Instant Transmission and causes King Kai to crash into his house. While King Kai is rebuilding his home, Goku is eating and when he finishes, he tells King Kai he went to his planet to train under 10 times gravity, King Kai becomes furious and starts to explain he is the most important Kai there is.

(Meanwhile, on Earth)

Vegeta goes out with Bulma and Trunks to a resort area for their first family vacation. When asked by his wife why he suddenly took time off from training to go on vacation with them, he replies that he is keeping a promise to Trunks, which is when he promised to take Trunks to the amusement park if landed a punch on him during their training before the tournament. Bulma points out that something about Vegeta has changed since the battle against Buu, and how he has been spending more time with the family and, although he doesn't deny any of this, he brushes it all off. The vacation goes well before Vegeta finally gets annoyed enough that he runs back to Capsule Corporation to get started on his training and vows that, although he has accepted that Goku is stronger, he will surpass him one day.

(Meanwhile, we cut to a prehistoric planet called Mogina, which is full of dinosaurs)

a dinosaur attacks several Moginaians until their leader appears and defeats the dinosaur. Eventually, after the Moginaians were carrying the dinosaur. Whis appears in front of them

Whis:Sorry to take your food, but... We're taking this.

The Leader:Grunt?

Whis:Oh, right, you don't understand English

(Since the alien does not speak the common language. So him and Whis talk in his own alien language. The alien refuses to give the dinosaur)

Whis:Lord Beerus said not to take more than 3 minutes. If you hurry up and give this to me, it would help a lot. That way you wouldn't have any problems. It's the best thing for me and you.

The Leader:Grunt!
(The leader of the Moginaians transforms to battle)

Whis:Geez...Looks like you can transform for battle. I guess I didn't do enough research. Unfortunately, I only have 40 seconds left.

(But then Beerus shows up, and Shandy is with him)

Beerus:Whis your time is up!

Shandy:Dad.. It's only been 2 mins and 40 seconds your rather early

Beerus:Really? It feels like I've waited 220 years.

(Whis sighs)

Whis:Why are you so cranky after waking up?

Beerus:Dinosaur meat is rich and juicy.
It's not just some fly by rumor. I just want to taste it so bad. The flavor is so striking and powerful. I felt like this could help me remember the person I saw in my dream.

Shandy:Dream? What do you mean by that father?

Beerus:Well, Shandy. It was a premonition, if anything.

Whis: However, the so-called premonitions of Lord Beerus aren't always on point.

Whis:Last time, you said an Idol would move close to us. But yet nobody came...

(Beerus just glares at Whis while Shandy chuckles a little)

(The leader of the Moginaians who was standing there the whole time was getting angry for being ignored and transformed into a larger form and started to furiously attack Beerus, who parries all his attacks with his finger.)

Beerus:Are you kidding me?
(Beerus just knocks him away)

Beerus:You are rather boring

(The dinosaur then uses Fire Breath on Beerus but with no avail.)
Beerus:Fire?