𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 II 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞

Tags: [Light MDom] to [MDom][Bent over lap][Spanking][Rough][Unprotected sex][Creampie]

Synopsis: You and Nanami were having a conversation about kinks and other things you've wanted to try in bed. You confessed that you always liked the idea of being spanked over his lap while he wore his work suit. Already perfectly dressed for the scenario, Nanami suggested making your fantasy come true tonight.

Word Count: 4,305

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nanami sat at the edge of the bed, his tan suit pants tight around his muscular thighs. His tie was loose, and his shirt was slightly unbuttoned, exposing some of his collarbone. His sleeves were rolled up to his strong forearms, his wrist adorned with his signature watch.

He kept his hands awkwardly on his lap, unsure what to do with them as he watched you saunter over, wearing a satin slip nightgown.

You contained your shy smile as you noticed him gawking at you, his seemingly tired eyes glued to your hips as if hypnotized.

You placed yourself between his legs and cupped his face, gently kissing his lips. His hands found their rightful place on your hips, clearly one of his many favorite parts of your body, and moaned into your mouth. You let yourself melt into the kiss, allowing him to swipe his tongue between your lips, the scent of his expensive cologne swirling around you.

You pulled away with a smack, biting your lip as you took in the sight of him, "I will never get enough of you in a suit."

He let out a hearty chuckle, his lips lightly stained with lipstick, "Am I going to have to wear my suits at home now?"

You wiggled your eyebrows with suggestive intent, "Not unless you're willing to stay up all night."

He grinned as you let him go, dragging your hands down his chest before you positioned yourself over his lap. Taking a deep breath, you slightly perked up your ass for easier access, the fabric shifting from the movement. Perched up on your elbows, you turn back momentarily to see Nanami's sharp face. Under disheveled blonde hair and fluttering lashes was a mixed expression of lust, curiosity, and worry.

You spoke up, "Is something wrong?"

He studied your vulnerable body, which was presented to him in such a way that made him feel...powerful. He peeled his eyes off your ass and looked into your eyes instead. Those beautiful eyes he loved staring into as he buried himself inside you. He rubbed the back of your thigh, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

A tinge of guilt ached in his chest as he seemed to like the idea of spanking you more than he thought, going against his vow never to hurt you. But if it was something you wanted to do, he was more than eager to comply, even if implicating pain meant pleasure.

You gave him a reassuring smile, "Yes."

He smiled back and returned his focus to his lap, where you patiently waited for him, "Okay, I'll start."

Before he began, he handed you a pillow to rest on and pulled your body closer, sliding his fingers down your back until he pressed a palm down to hold you still. His other hand traced lines up your legs, feeling you tense under his teasing touch.

He then started to rub and massage your ass, warming them up. He spoke softly, "Let me know how it feels, okay?"

You gripped onto the pillow to brace yourself, "Okay."

It felt like constant shivers running down your spine as you waited for him to strike you, your long-time fantasy being so close to coming true you couldn't stand it. Staying still for him was difficult, and the urge to squirm from excitement was too much to bear.