𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨/𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 II 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐞

Tags: [Prostitution][Switchy] but mostly [MDom][Teasing][Edging][Vibrator]

Synopsis: You've been Toji's #1 customer for 2 years. Most of the time, he can count on your patronage alone to get him through another few weeks. However, for the past month, you've resisted the urge to hire him since you can never explain to your friends and family where all your money goes whenever you say you're on a budget. But tonight, your determination is wavering.

Word Count: 3,518

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stared at the phone before you, the contact number on the screen mocking you. Chewing on your bottom lip, you repeatedly read the familiar name on the glowing screen, your mind racing with unwanted lewd thoughts.

Don't call him. Just delete it.

With a trembling finger, you lingered over the button that would remove him from your life, no longer having to indulge in something so...shameful. The hesitation in deleting the number was just as humiliating. It was as if your body was telling you what you wanted: to call him. To invite him over and have him satisfy your every aching desire until you were a trembling mess on your sheets.

No one but him could make you feel that way. You have tried looking for someone else who could, but no one has even been remotely close to him. The sex would be great, but it never itched the scratch, like if he was a drug and you were a pathetic addict, unable to stay away from him. But you knew he made sure of that. To never reach for anyone else besides him. Who else would pay his bills?

Your finger trailed back up to the call button, hovering closely to the screen as your resolve diminished into nothing. Your mind flooded with thoughts of his rough hands on your burning skin, his tongue that trailed down your body and between your legs, the way he filled you up completely, and the musky scent that lingered in your sheets after spending the night.

You were practically drooling when you snapped back to reality.

"Damn it!" You finally pressed the call button, nervously chewing on a nail as you heard the phone ring.

You told yourself if he didn't pick up, it was a sign never to call again. To finally delete his number and get rid of him once and for--

"Well, if it isn't my favorite customer." His voice was husky, a hint of mischief in his words. You squeezed your thighs together as the natural purr in his voice sent shivers down your spine, embarrassed of the easy effect he had on you by simply speaking. "It's been a while since you've called for my services."

You cleared your throat, trying to hide the tremble in your voice, "Come over."

He chuckled, "Straight to the point. Having a particularly rough night?"

Your gaze darted to the sex toys piled on the bed, none of which could replace the satisfying sensation of a real man's cock. The way it stretches you out as it reaches the deepest parts of you that even you can't reach. How hot and thick it feels in your hand. The sudden swelling before you're either filled or covered in cum...

"I'll give you an extra $50 if you get here in the next fifteen minutes."

The silence was deafening, your pulse beating in your ears. You could've sworn you heard a quiet chuckle through the phone.

"This is why I like you," he purred before he hung up.

You sat in disbelief for a minute, ashamed of the way money was nothing but something to throw away if it meant getting what you desperately wanted-needed-from him. The way he was able to seduce you into giving him more and more until he bled you dry.