𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 II 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Tags: [Roleplay][Hella MDom][FSub][Restrained][Creampie](stay safe fr)

Synopsis: No plot, just smut. Y'all got freaky in bed (Warning: It might seem a bit intense at first, but I promise it'll all be okay lol.)

Word Count: 2,331

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well? Are you just gonna stare at it?" Sukuna cocked an eyebrow at your guilty expression.

You swallowed hard as you stared at his pulsating cock, realizing you had gone too far. Not wanting to irritate him further, you slowly grasped his shaft, earning a guttural groan from above. His eyes momentarily shuttered at your touch, your hands smaller than his full size. The sight aroused you, relishing your slight power on him until his eyes became cold again.

"Spit on it, whore," he grunted, annoyed with the teasing. He grabbed your throat and pulled you forward without notice, making you gasp. "Open up."

You parted your swollen lips, and he spat in your mouth, shoving you back to his lap. You drooled over his cock, and he grabbed a fistful of your hair, shoving himself down your throat. You whimpered against him, your nails digging into his thighs. The gagging only made him lose control, as he abused your throat without regard for your breathing.

You pushed against him as you inched dangerously close to suffocating, only being released moments before passing out. You fell back on your ass with tears, snot, and drool trailing down your face, his towering figure blurry through your teary eyes. You violently coughed and gasped for air, and he marveled at the sight, "Oh, look at you! How messy you are!"

He waited for you to catch your breath, a smug look on his face. "Alright, that's enough," he rolled his eyes, his fist returning to its rightful place in your hair.

With a raspy voice, "Sukuna...wait..."

You whimpered at the harsh pull, his other hand smacking his cock on your face. He grunted, "Come on, open."

You look up to his merciless expression with no ounce of compassion in his eyes. You wiped your face with the back of your hand, "I'm sorry-"

"No, no, no. No talking. Sluts don't deserve to talk."

He raised his eyebrows as he looked at you, suggesting to take his cock in your mouth before he got even angrier. You hesitantly opened your mouth, and in a split second, he rammed into your throat again.

You squeezed your eyes shut, fighting back the urge to puke as he pushed you past your limit.

"Fuck yes! Fucking choke on it!" He laughed as his balls slapped your chin with each thrust, your throat squeezing against his cock with each gag.

Although in pain, your body was ablaze, unashamedly turned on by how he controlled you and used you as he pleased.

"I bet you're soaking wet down there, aren't you?" He stopped, a sharp purple nail tracing your jaw ever so gently.

You breathed heavily, your throat burning and your jaw aching.

"Do you like being manhandled? Huh? Go on, touch yourself. Don't be shy now. I know that tight little cunt is aching to be played with."

You did as he instructed, moaning when your trembling fingers touched your clit.

"How predictable. Show me." He spoke firmly yet calmly. The strings of arousal between your fingers proved his condescending statement, and he laughed in mockery. "I knew it, you disgusting whore. Come here," he easily picked you up caveman style, throwing you on the bed.