Brindleface X Goldenflower

-this was requested by spiderlilly19  -enjoy!

Goldenflower had been left brokenhearted when Tigerstar left her and her kits; luckily enough she had Brindleface on her side. Goldenflower was sobbing uncontrollably in the queen-den, tears poured down like a river.

That sick, sick tom had left her! At first she felt angry –wanting to get her karma. But now she just felt... sad. Too sad to care.

Her kits; Bramblekit and Tawnykit where outside training; she hoped they woudn't see her like this.

Then she heard the den being opened –oh no! She wanted to stop crying but it was like she couldn't.
"Hey Goldenflower, is everything alright?"

It was Brindleface, the shes minty orbs where filled with sympathy and tenderness. She slowly approached with a piece of damp moss in her jaw.

"Brindleface?! I-i dont want you to see me like this!" Stammered Goldenflower.

She dropped the piece of moss out of her jaw –it made a loud 'thud' noise.

"Shh, nonsense! You've helped me when i was sad. C'mon, let me help you!" Said Brindleface.

She started licking Goldenflowers ginger pelt; the bigger she purred gently. She continued until Goldenflowers pelt was completely clean.

"Are you thirsty?" Asked Brindleface.

"Yes!" Replied Goldenflower. She was really thristy after sobbing so much.

She lapped the water out of the piece of moss. "Mhm, thank you!" Said Goldenflower and purred.

After Goldenflower was done drinking, Brindleface curled up next to her.
"Ahhh, down worry, alot of toms are morons, Tigerstar doesnt deserve such a sweet and beautiful she like you!"

"Thanks. But i feel so lonely without a tom, i need someone" said Goldenflower and sighed like a wilting flower.

"Well i could be yours, you can be mine" Said Brindleface.

"Yes, i like that i idea" Said Goldenflower camly.
The tension between them went away, as their lips slowly met eachothers.
They stayed like that for a bit, before slowly breaking the kiss.