Chapter 4

A/N. this chapter is chaotic, I don't know what happened, but please enjoy it lovelotsss!!!

------------------

months had passed Angelica is still not responding to him, she also refer him to her colleague cause she can't face him.

he tried to approach her personally, he went to her office, house, he also tried to make appointments to her so he can talk to her, but he failed..

"tigilan mona CJ, madami namang mas deserving sa love mo" Ellie tapped his shoulder, "Ellie, iniisip ko kung anong nagawa kong mali, bakit bigla siyang naging ganon saken??" he exclaimed. "no one knows the answer, Caleb, its her mind not from anyone else? hello?" Ellie sarcastically said, cause she's losing patience to Caleb...

"can I just be happy? taking risk for her really hurts!" Caleb said before he drank his beer. Ellie let him drink, besides her husband and friends will come to join Caleb...

this is the first time they saw Caleb this miserable because of love. Well of course this is the first time he risked his peace for someone, so he can't blame him...

Hera came with her husband. "ohh? lasing na ata yan?" Hera asked Ellie, "medyo, nagdadrama na nga ehh" she answered as they kissed each others cheeks..

Hera just shook her head seeing her best friend in this position. "I can't believed that he can be this so miserable because of that girl" Hera said, "same" Vicente utter. "we can't blame him, cause he really love Angelica" Ellie said...

"saksi tayo diyan, Ellie" Hera said laughing, then Angelo came. "ohh tulog naman na yan? hi, hon" he asked as he saw Caleb sleeping, then kissed her wife's lips. "diyan kana maupo" Ellie told him..

"nagumpisa na kasing uminom kanina pa, nakapag drama naden siya saakin" Ellie said then stood up. "Hera tara kunin natin yung mga foods" she said then Hera stood up then followed Ellie...

while Ellie and Hera is getting their foods. Vicente and Angelo is trying to wake Caleb up. "hey dude, wake uppp" Vicente tapped him, "ganito kase manggising ehh" Angelo exclaimed, the he stood up and walked towards Caleb.

he carried Caleb then went out heading to the pool, "hoi, gago ka pre, ,agagalit yan" Vicente utter, "wala naman magagawa to" Angelo continue to walk, then Hera and Ellie saw Angelo carrying Caleb...

"hoiii lalake? anong gagawin mo diyan??" Ellie hissed, Angelo looked at her. "ihahagis nya sa pool" Vicente chuckled, Hera and Ellie frowned.

"ayy tigilan nyo yan! magagalit yan" Hera hissed, but then Angelo did not listen then continue to walk...

Hera and Ellie put down the foods they are carrying then followed them...

"ready??" Angelo asked Caleb as if he will answer.. "1...2...3...ooppss" Angelo didn't continue his evil plan. "isa! Hon!" Ellie exclaimed. "sandali dito lang kami makakabawi ni Vicente" Angelo said, then throw Caleb in the pool.

"omyghad!!!" Hera and Ellie covers their mouth trying not to laugh, but their husbans are laughing so hard while looking at Caleb!!

"what the fuck!!?!" Caleb exclaimed as he woke up because of the water. "palamig ka muna Caleb, masyado kang mainit at madrama this past few months" Angelo make fun of him.

"fuck you! you will regret what you did! I will file a case against you!!" he exclaimed, then all of them laughed except him...

when he gets out from the water, he ran towards Angelo then he pushed him in the pool, after he looked at Vicente so Vicente started to ran then he chased him and carries Vicente like a kid, then he throw him in the pool...