Epilogue

Anne walked out, then Anna was about to chase her but Caleb stopped her.

"Ako napo" Caleb utter, then followed Anne.

He is able to chase her, then he held his hand. "Let's talk" he said, Anne looked at him with her swollen eyes.

"How could you do this to me? Desperado ka naba talagang makuha ako hah?!!" She shouted at him.

Caleb looked at him, you can see in his eyes the pain. "A-anong sinasabi mo?" He asked trying his best not to breakdown in front of her again.

"Eto! Yung kasal! CJ naman, alam mo namang hindi pa ako ready magmahal ulit diba?" She exclaimed, sobbing..

He shook his head. "I-I don't know about this Anne, hindi ko magagawa sayo yang sinasabi mo" he calmly said.

"Then why you didn't tell me kanina, na you're getting married?!" She asked crying.

"Kase inunahan mo ako, Anne. Kahit ako ayaw ko itong kasal na ito, ni hindi ko kilala yung ikakasal saken, ngayon kolng nalaman" he said, now the two of them are crying already.

"sinabi mo na ikakasal kana... ipinamukha mo saking mahal mo yung pakakasalan mo... pero eto hindi modin pala alam kung sino ang pakakasalan mo" he utter trying his best not to stutter.

"Hindi ko alam, naguguluhan nako! Mommy forced me to do this even tho it's against my will!" She said, "Sinabi ko yun sayo kanina kasi gusto kong tumigil kana dahil hindi kopa kayang magmahal ng iba" she added.

"Pero willing kang magpakasal sa taong hindi mo kakilala" he sighed. "I have no choice CJ" she exclaimed.

"Pero nagawa mo pading humindi, Anne. That hurts! Ayaw kodin tong kasal nat-" he said, "then why are you here, talking to me like you're begging me na ituloy ang kasal?" She cut his words.

He shook his head. "I'm not here to beg, cause I already did that. I'm here because nasaktan ako, parang ipinamumukha mo saakin na hindi mo talaga ako kayang mahalin, na mas kaya mong makasal sa hindi mo kilala kesa saken" he said, he can't stop himself to sobbed.

"Ano bang kasalanan ko? Minahal lang naman kita ehh" he said looking straight at her eyes, but she looked away.

"Ayun na nga CJ, ang ginawa molang is mahalin ako, but you're not considering my feelings! Kakahiwalay lang namin ni Kylie ohh, alam moyan" she hissed then wiped her tears.

Caleb just lookedat her, he can't say anything. She's right she just broke up with Kylie.

"Ano? Naputulan ka ng dil-" he hugged her.

Anne's tears can't control herself but to cry. "Please don't do this CJ, I'm hurting and I'm hurting you too" she sobbed.

Caleb didn't say anything, so Anne slightly pushed him away.

"Hihintayin ki-" she cuts him, "no" she said.

He looked at her, "babae ang gusto ko" she bowed her head.

Little did they know their parents are watching them.

"What did you just say Angelica?!?" Anna asked furiously, the looked shocked as they heard Anne's mother.

Sarah went to her son and hugged him.

"Lalo molang akong tinulak na ipakasal ka" Anna utter then dragged her husband inside Calebs house.

Anne cried, she doesn't know what to do anymore, her mother is really mad at her, she just humiliated her parents in front of their friends.

"Don't worry Angelica, kakausapin ko ang mommy mo" Sarah said before leaving with her son, Caleb.

"CJ" Anne whispered, Caleb heard it also Sarah.

He looked at her. "Sorry" she looked at him, then he just smiled at her and he nodded.

You can see in his face that he's trying his best to hide the pain he's experiencing just now.

Anne doesn't want to say that word, but she needs to.

Sarah grabbed her son and enter to their house, she made Caleb sit on the couch as they reached the living room.

This is the first time she saw Caleb in pain and it's because of her husband.

"Look at your son! Ano masaya kana David?! Nasaktan mo yung anak mo!" She shouted at her husband, Caleb held his momther's hand.

They heard a car started, they knew that is Anna and Edwardo.

"make her fall in love" David said, then he walked out.

Sarah and Caleb just looked at him with disbelief written on their faces.

end.