chapter 6

His laugh was so evil it was hard to believe it reminded me of a creepy pasta called laughing Jack. They were so similar but I kept quite so the anonymous person wouldn't find me. I was underneath my old bed with my hand over my mouth. I didn't want him to find me nor kill me. My make up was ruined by the tears an sweat. My eyeliner & mascara ran down my cheeks. I wanted to believe this was all a dream. But it wasn't it was reality. I smelt something funny I looked around, I looked to my left first nothing, then my right.....oh my god my mother's body was right next to Me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't or "He" would find me. I put my other hand over my mouth as well while silently sobbing the guy walked into my old bedroom where I was .. In my head I was thinking "FUCK!!! I'm screwed he's gonna find Me an kill me." But luckily he was stupid enough to not look underneath my bed. All I could see were his boots they were black leathered boots. Just like the ones Jake would wear to work. He sniffed around to see if he could find a scent. He laughed so badly an said " I dont know where you're hiding sky, but don't think you can hide for ever I'll find you an I will kill you without thinking twice." He said in a evil voice but softly so it made it scary. I closed my eyes as I heard him leave the room. But then he came back an looked under the bed last thing I thought was "fuck I'm screwed."