chapter 7

I thought I was screwed when he looked under the bed but luckily he looked on the side where my mom's body was instead of the left. My heart was already racing I wanted to scream for help but that thing was right next to me. It bothered me not knowing who that person was. So I decided to look at him, OH MY GOD ITS JAKE!! I said loudly inside my head. But he looks so different like he was burned badly and cut severely in one point in time. But my question is how did he end up looking like this? He was amazingly attractive a few hours ago. Oh no..... I .....I think he saw me. I quickly scooted out from underneath the bed I grabbed my phone an started dialing 911 while running down the stairs in my mother's house. He chased after me, I was thinking I'm surely dead now he's literally right behind me. The cops answered but before I could say anything Jake wrapped his arm around my neck an started choking me the cops on the other line hearing all of this said " where you!?!? We need to know where you are So we can send help!" Remembering the move my mom would use on my dad when he had her like this I quickly flew my foot back an hit him in the balls I told the cops the address knowing Jake wouldn't be down for long so i said "3059 woodburry st. But hurry!" I hung up the phone an ran back upstairs an went into the bathroom....I locked the door.... But to realize there was a dark figure standing right behind me. The thought I was thinking " you gotta be fuckin kidding me "