One sided

Fourth's pov:-

I felt numb all over my body...and when I opened my eyes slowly...I realised I was tied on to the chair....who the hell is he!???

I tried to shout but he kept plaster on my mouth...and then I wandered around to look for gem...and it's when I caught the sight of him...

Phi' Gem was tied up too and he is still unconscious....I tried to move from my chair but I can't.......

Aw....don't try to escape my love...I heard a voice coming towards me....

It was that stalker...he came towards me...and he is still wearing a mask...

He came up to me and held my face...I tried to pull back..but fuck I can't

Don't be so aggressive my love..he said coming closer to my face and fuck he kissed my cheeks...he then removed the plaster from my mouth

Hey...who the hell are you...!?Leave us....Leave phi' Gem....Just fucking leave us...I shouted at him...

Ohoo...calm down my love...do you even know how much I've loved you....I love you from seven years....he said

But I don't...I yelled at him

Don't be stubborn my love...because iam  done being a good boy...he said and smirked

What do you mean!??

You didn't recognise me...my love!??he said and slowly he removed his mask.

And I was shocked....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phi mark!??????????

Yes my love....it's me....he said coming near me and holding my chin

Phi..mark!? What is this!?

You wanna know....ofcourse I'll tell you my love he said...

Flashback:-

Mark's pov:-

   I was a lonely kid from my childhood as I lost my parents at a young age and I was raised in an orphanage...so I tried my best to work hard...and ive always worked hard to build up my future....

I envied the kids who have everything and doesn't has to be stressed for anything...but for me that's not the case...I've to work hard to eat a meal...

And it was really hard....

I worked hard and got into top University in Bangkok and I got two friends for myself...Gemini and Namtan.They helped me in many things...

Everything was smooth till I met...you...Fourth...

I went to professor's room for giving the papers he asked me for...and it was when I had seen you....you are really beautiful and no one in this world could beat your cuteness.....It was the first time I felt my time had stopped and it was the first time I want someone to be with me for my whole life time...I wanna spend my rest of the life with you...I don't wanna be alone anymore

I was awestruck at you that I didn't realised professor called me...and  it was when you looked at me..you have that doe eyes that could capture anyone as you did to me...

After that I immediately went to gem and asked him about love at first sight...and he was surprised.
...I can understand his reaction because it's the first time I talked about someone, that to topic is related to love

So he asked me to show you and when I did , to my bad gem fell for you too...and I didn't like it...so I tried to take him away..I tried to distract him..when someone proposed you, by saying there were allot of people lined up for you and we stand no chance but...gem instead went to you and declared you as his boyfriend and fourth...you too played along with him and the moment you kissed him...my anger went up...how can gem do this to me?? Didn't I tell him I fell for you!?