☆︎ admirer ii . KAZUHA

- continuation of admirer i• requested genre : fluff pairing : kazuha x reader + warning : foul language

requested
genre : fluff
pairing : kazuha x reader
+ warning : foul language

"aaa , what do i do ?! what do i do ?!!" thud ! [name] tumbled throughout her room , hitting her knee against her bed frame

[name] tumbled throughout her room , hitting her knee against her bed frame . she jumped and held the spot rolling around on the floor in pain . "ayaka what would i wear ?!!" she hollered while her best friend watched in pure disbelief .

RECAP ! - super hot guy (kazuha) a barista who worked at a cafe (4NMEO) asked out [name] for a date , however she promised to meet him the next day . ps . they never texted eachother

"you didn't even text the guy !" ayaka tugged on her pants that lay stuck at [name]'s ankles , "what if he's moved on ?!!" she quickly covered her ears while [name] screeched .

"NOOO HE CANT PLEASE THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE WITH SUCH A HOTTIE!!!!!" [name] rolled around her room even faster . ayaka sighed with her hands at her hips .

"WHY DIDNT YOU TEXT HIM THEN ?!" she sat on [name]'s bed as the girl struggled to stand finally taking off those stupid pants .

"the note didn't say to do that ..." [name] muttered .

.    .    .

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!" ayaka screamed , "how else is he supposed to know !!?"

"y'know that was a good suggestion .." ayaka massaged her temples , how on earth does [name] manage to make ice cool ayaka so stressed .

meanwhile . . .

"what's wrong with him .." venti whispered to xiao .

"the girl he flirted with stood him up ." he said with his arms crossed . "just get orders ready kazuha ." xiao suggested holding his arm yet flinched back looking at his face .