Chapter 7

It was past midnight and all the female cousins were inside Jieun's room. Some of them huddled together in the bed with Lisa and Jisoo in bean bags in front of the TV. They were watching a series of movies and as the time went deep into the night, most of them fell asleep. Only Jennie, Seulgi and Lisa were awake.

Lisa was earnestly watching as the male and female lead were going at it when she heard a snort coming from behind her.

"I swear your ass did not watch the movie one bit but now it is so fascinating isn't it?"

"Why babe, you jealous or something?" Lisa did not bother turning her head as she replied to the brunette who was obviously looking for trouble.

"Oh please." Jennie let out a mocking chuckle. Seulgi who was busy typing away at her phone glanced at the two.

"If you two want to start fighting, while I do love the free entertainment, please do it outside. 'cause I can assure you no one wants to face a sleepy Jieun."

"Whatever. I'm going to my room there's no space here anyway. Goodnight Seul." Getting up from the bed Jennie bid Seulgi goodbye and rolled her eyes at Lisa before getting out of the room. Lisa looked confused but shrugged it off as she continued watching the movie.

"I'm also going Lis, when you are done turn the TV off." Seulgi also proceeded to get out of the room. As the heated scene finished after some time Lisa also got up and went back to her room which was on the opposite wing.

Lisa was about to enter her room when she suddenly heard a thud followed by a 'fuck'. Glancing to her right she saw Jennie's slightly opened door. Looking left and right, she decided she was not sleepy and entered said room.

"Why are you playing hide and seek by yourself." Lisa commented as she found Jennie under her desk (don't ask her why she has a desk here she also has no idea) holding the back of her head.

Jennie flinched and hit her head again on the desk, "Fucking hell."

Moving out of her spot Jennie glared at Lisa as she rubbed the back of her head. "Why the fuck are you sneaking up on me!?"

"Now that's a lot of 'fucks' for one day."

"Oh for fu-" on her way to curse again she stopped when she saw Lisa's brows up as if proving some point.

"You know what? Get the hell out of here. And make sure you close the door." Jennie grinded out as she took the towel from her bed, making her way to her bathroom.

Jennie spit out the water from her mouth and proceeded to do her night routine when suddenly her shameless cousin barged in. Before she can process the situation, she was grabbed by the hip and collided with Lisa's chest.

Soft lips made their way from her nape to her shoulder and all the way back to her cheeks. Jennie, who was about to snap at Lisa, forgot all about her reluctance as the latter gently and teasingly sucked in her sensitive spot near her ear.

Letting out a breathe she did not know she was even holding, Jennie gripped on the marble countertop, as soft, cold hands sneaked in her fitted t-shirt dragging it upwards, revealing her soft, fair and spotless skin. Jennie stood there in a daze with her mouth a bit open as she drags in a sudden breathe of air.

Kneading the soft globes with her hands, Lisa feels the slight tightening of her pants. She grounds her crotch against her cousin's back who lets out a soft mewl. Just as one of Lisa's hand reaches the waistband of Jennie's pant, does she breaks out of her trance.

Letting out a gasp Jennie shoves at Lisa who groans as her back hits with the tiled wall. Hard. "What the hell is wrong with you? Damn it!" Says the blonde while holding onto her back.