chap 1

Author notes momo will be added to the harem i forgat to add her.

I don't own mha or jjk the only thing i own is the story the owner of mha is kohei horikoshi

the owner of jjk is 

 Gege Akutami

 in jjk final battle between itadori vs sukuna 

The air crackled with tension as Itadori faced off against Sukuna, the King of Curses. His heart pounded with adrenaline, knowing that this battle could very well be his last. With a determined glare, Itadori lunged forward, his fists wreathed in the energy of his cursed power. Sukuna smirked, his expression one of cruel amusement as he effortlessly dodged Itadori's strikes. "You're still just a weak vessel," Sukuna taunted, his voice dripping with contempt. But Itadori refused to back down. Channeling all his strength, he unleashed a barrage of blows, each one fueled by his unwavering resolve. Despite Sukuna's overwhelming power, Itadori fought with all his might, refusing to let fear dictate his actions. As the battle raged on, the ground trembled beneath their feet, echoing the ferocity of their clash. Itadori could feel his energy waning, his muscles screaming in protest with each movement. But he refused to give up. With one final surge of determination, Itadori unleashed his most powerful attack yet, a devastating strike aimed directly at Sukuna's heart and with the help of yuta itadori lands a black flash on sukuna head killing him . For a moment, time seemed to stand still as their eyes locked in a silent battle of wills. Then, with a deafening roar, Sukuna was engulfed in a blinding light, his form dissipating into nothingness. Itadori collapsed to his knees, panting heavily as he struggled to catch his breath. Victory was his, but at what cost? As he looked upon the empty battlefield, Itadori couldn't help but wonder if this was truly the end of his battle against Sukuna, or merely the beginning of an even greater struggle yet to come. 

then we cut to sukuna being in a white void  floating there and then he heard a voice

"I have waited for you to come here "

sukuna : show your self  , who are you

"my bad , my name is Azel i am a god and this is my domain and is located between heaven and hell  "

sukuna : so you are going to be the one who dictates my sentence?

azel : in a way yes 

sukuna nods 

azel : sukuna you have killed so many people like women and children but seen your life it make sense what you went through as a child  , so going to make you reincarnate  in a kid so he is going to be like your vessel and i choose this kid because of his heroic soul and you will not have complete control over his body and only control the body if he allows it and because is a different universe your curse energy and his will like the power of that world  , so with this all said you can you choose this or vanish from existence  so what will you choose ?

sukuna : i don't have a choice  "sights " i choose to be reincarnated 

azel : good choice " touches sukuna head " 

sukuna turns into light and is introduce to izuku soul and lays there sleeping

to reserve curse energy and gain more 

we cut to a hospital in japan musutafu in year 2160 where a young women is giving birth to twins 

inko : AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it hurts so bad  

toshi : you can do it keep pushing he said 

inko continous giving birth until both newborns come out.

Ok i forgat to put izumi info the image is her when is a baby and quirk is kinda like fa jin but can also absord the impact energy use to herself to kinda heal and boost her stats and can applied to other objects or put on someone else.

This is her on teen when entering U.A

I make other chapters longer OK this will be it see ya next time

OK this will be it see ya next time