My life as an assassin, with my best friends chapter 1

Chapter one

Hope u guys like it's my first time writing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" 'cause she's a dirty dirty dancer , dirty dirty dancer" my alarms blaring at me.

Urggghh I'm seriously thinking of shooting it with my shot gun. I get up and stretch my bones cracking a bit as I walk over to my bathroom door, I close it and turn up the shower heater I take a warm shower and get ready for school.

Yes school assassins still have to go to you now. I pick out a pair of capris jeans, a weaved belt and a top that said " rebel against the masses". Grabbed my iPod touch, my leather jacket and headed towards my kitchen. Were I choose one of my favorite guns an IMI Desert Eagle, my switch tucked into my soft fake leather boots and I made myself some breakfast. Some pancakes, toast, some bacon, scrambled eggs and orange juice.

Yeah I eat a lot. I finish my breakfast and head over to my door grabbing my bag tossing it over shoulder and taking my phone. I walk out going over to my '69 motorcycle which I rebuilt with my dad and my best friends Jared, Jesse, Danny (Daniel's his real name) and Mickey (Michael).

I hop on my bike and start her up and speed away towards my school were tons of people are waiting to be let in there talking to there friends. I pull off my helmet and shake my hair out were it fall on my shoulders my colored streaks which are all different hang loose and I lock my bike and head up the stairs toward the school going to my locker to put my helmet away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo what do u guys think comment, vote tell me I wanna now this is my first book!? ^.^