My life as an assassin, with my best friends chapter 2

CHapter 2

I walk up the steps to my creamy colored high school, my helmet in one hand. I push the door open walk towards my locker next to the teachers lounge.

I sigh and open my locker I put in my helmet and run a hand through my hair I grab my sketch book. And a couple of seconds later my best friends in the whole wide world are right there walking towards me. Im stunned but I get over it.

I run towards them screaming ," No f*cking way!!!!"

They start laughing and just hug me 'cause they now it's useless tring to calm me down I wasn't expecting them till Friday. But their either early or they lied to me.

I pull Jared into a hug he's as tall as me with blue eyes a piercing on his bottom lip one on his ear. He looks like Alex McKee except he's Cuban like me all my besty's are Cuban.

Next comes Jesse he's as tall as me too he looks like Jesse Macartney except he has brown hair, a piercing in his eyebrow and a tan that makes all the girls go Gaga over him.

Next is Danny (Daniel) like all of them he's my hight he looked like a Cuban Zack Efron but with green eyes. He has a couple of piercings In his ears.

And last but not least Mickey (Michael) light brown hair, hazel eyes and a piercing in his tongue, don't ask he just got the urge to put it in.

I ask them,"when the hell did you guys get back? cause you guys sure as f*** didn't call me or even before that tell me shit."

" We just got back this morning and we lied to you 'bout coming back Friday. Sorry," Jared says to me.

"Urgggghhhh don't lie to me again or I will torture you guys extensively! Got it!"

"Yes, ma'am.l" they say doing a solider salut at me. We break out laughing.

"Sooo anything interesting happen while I was away? ," asks Jesse.

"Nothing much except a girl ran around the school butt naked!" I say.

"Really!?" they ask looking all excited.

I giggle,"Nope, sorry."

"Awww we were hoping for new girlfriends." they all say together. I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought I was your wingman you now 'cause im the best at getting you guys decent girls if not you guys would be dating sluts or chongas." I shudder to play with them.

"you are you always will be ," says Mikey swinging his arm around my shoulder. I just sigh, playing with them.

Just then my boyfriend Christopher aka. Chris came up to me and Mikey pulled his arm off my shoulder. Chris gave me a peck on the lips before asking me, " You coming over after school?"

"Yeah I'll see you at 4-ish I have a couple of things to do before going over."

"ok see you later."

"Bye"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok soo what do you think? Please be honest and the pic is of her just imagine the pic with colorful streaks her ears full of piercings and one on her bottom lip and the song is how her guy friends make her feel