chapter 4

Well i uploaded late but whatever!

_________________

Chapter 4

  Walking up to Chris that day at school i gave him a fake smile, he saunters over to me  and trys to kiss me on the lips i on the other hand have a different idea, turning my head so that his lips land on my cheek . I ask ,"So how was your night?"

 "It was horrible considering you weren't there last night to give me a kiss." Psssh Ho please you were getting yourself 'kissed' by that whore so you ain't gettin' any of this chocolate

 "Oh! Sorry, I completely forgot, I was out with the boys."

 "Well whatever, you'll never guess what happened to me."

 "What?" I say batting my eyelashes slowly.

 "Someone stole my car."

"Aw, damn that sucks so you got a ride from a friend?"

"Yeah. So how's your day so far?"

"Pretty good, you?" I bet  just wait 'till you see the full force of my wrath it ain't pretty

"Mine's going fine. By the way i have lunch detention today so i'm not gonna be able to sit with you, sorry."

 "Ok that's fine me and the guys were going off campus anyways we need to grab some things."

 BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

"Talk to you later Roxy!" He says letting me go.

"K, bye Chris." Inner smirk.

_______________

*lunch time*

 Me and the boys walk out of the school nowing full well that Chris and that Ho are gonna be out here. Seeing as the boys took me to school today we parked at a different level because the motorcycles go on the higher level, while the cars are on the lower, and the car park is where i know they're gonna be making out also the perfect place for me to kick there a**'.

 Going up the elevator and landing on the floor. We walked towards the car going toward Chris and Juliet on the way,  i stand there and pretend to be shocked.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They both snap out of whatever it is and look at me, Chris looks shocked and Juliet looks smug. B*tch please, your smirk is gonna be under my combat boots.

_________________________

Hahahaha  i'm so bad i upload and i leave you on a cliff hanger!

Mwahahaha now help my friend out please and then i'll upload

check her out @bookwormandfamous