Bloody razor blade. (💔)

(WARNING: sh, slurs, blood)

Travis, the cliche bully at Nockfell High. He was currently in the bathroom stall, crying. A few droplets of blood dripping on the floor. he runs the blade across his skin, holding in gasps of pain.

Travis Pov

God, why do i do this to myself? I know how much of a freak, a bully, a monster i am. Larry could never love such a human like me. Why do i even try? I continue to run the blade across my skin, watching droplets of blood fall to the cold, tile floors. I curse a slur under my breath "f-faggot, take it." I continue to harm my skin and degrade myself. "f-fucking take it!" I whispered a little loud, i didn't even realize Larry was in the restroom with me.

Larry Pov

What the fuck? Who's crying. It sounds familiar...Maybe i should investigate? I knock on the stall door. "Hey? anyone in here?" I asked. i quickly hear the sound of unzipping and zipping of a backpack. I heard Travis' tone. "Oh..its you. i still hate you for what you did to Sal. fucking prick. should've beaten you up when i had the chance. Maybe I'd watch you in agony, on the floor, crying and begging for help. How does that sound?" I was obviously very pissed off. "What are you doing in here anyways fuckwad?"

Travis pov
"I-i uh..." i couldn't think of anything to say, besides, Larry just threatened to beat me up. "H-having a snack?..." What the fuck, i just lied, Lunch was 2 hours ago. I felt ashamed. Guilt eats me up. "I-just leave me the fuck alone dickface!" I blurted out. "Its none of your fucking business about what I'm doing. Your a loser, and...and your pathetic!"