The beginning of a new era

"Big brother, stop!" - Nezuko screamed, hugging tightly her brother, who now has become a demon. "Please, don't kill anyone!"
Everyone has lost hope. Tanjiro has already killed some of the corp's members, and Shinobu's medicine didn't work at all. Nezuko and Kanao were badly injured, Inosuke and Zenitsu were unconscious, the surviving hashira were at the brink of death.
They have defeated Muzan, but they have made a big mistake - now Tanjiro has turned into the next demon king, and there was nothing left from the previous kind-hearted boy, that was willing to help everyone.
"Brother!!" - Nezuko screamed. It was all useless. Tanjiro looked at his little sister, but his eyes were empty. It looked like he didn't have a single care in the world, except for torturing and killing people.
Tanjiro released himself from Nezuko's hug, and before she could try to stop him, he punched her, and she fell unconscious. Kanao was watching the whole time, but she wasn't able to get up and help.
"Shinobu... why isn't the medicine working? " - asked she quietly.
Tanjiro got up and looked at everyone alive. They were all looking at him with fear. "Just like they have to!" - he thought. He was able to kill them all with one blow, but something stopped him.
"Nevermind" - he said to himself, and before anyone else could attack him, he ran away as fast as possible. Far away from the ones he used to love. Far away from his friends and sister. Far away from his humanity...

256 words (I think)

// this is my first Wattpad story, pls don't judge me, I don't like it that much either! I will try my best to make the next parts better!