C.39

"What's going on...Fatima cuts herself off when she sees the police, "Um why are y'all arresting my fucking husband!" She yelled.

"Babe they saying I killed Karen and Kane" Zac said angrily.

Sighs, "Man! If y'all don't let my husband go in the next second my father is a retired judge all he gotta do is make one phone call and that's y'all ass" Fatima spat.

"Ma'am please go back in the house we have a warrant for your husband's arrest so please let us do our job" the officer politely said.

Chuckles, "Babe I'm about to get my phone and call my dad don't say anything" she was about to leave but she saw her parents already pulling up at the house.

"Why are the cops here?" Mona asked as Fatima filled them Henry laughed, "Uncuff my son-in-law and get off my property,  I already have y'all bagged numbers so I will be calling to get y'all fired"

"No! We don't need to listen to y'all are just normal people, he's going to jail he committed a crime" the officer said.

Laughs, "Okay take him then" Herny said.

"WHAT?" Fatima, Mona, and Zac said in union. "But daddy he's innocent" Fatima said she was getting teary-eyed"

"Baby girl just listen and watch they won't even make it out the driveway" he whispered.

"Baby don't cry I'll be out before you know it I love you" Zac said. "I love you too"

The officers walked off with Zac and Herny made a call as soon as the police officer opened his door he was closing it right back walking Zac back to the house.

"Im sorry Mr. Taylor we didn't know you knew Mr. Wilson" the officer said.

"Apparently you didn't either " Zac spat the officer uncuffed him he went to hug Fatima.

"Please Mr.Wilson can you make that call again I need this job I have a wife and two kids I'm sorry" the officer begs.

"You should have thought about that before arrested my son in law now be gone off my shit" Henry said, within a few minutes the officer left everyone with into that house.

_

_

_

Barack & Michelle Obama
Academy 3:45 pm

Fatima just pulled up the the kid's school waiting for the children to be walked out by their teacher. A few minutes later Nehemiah's teacher walked out first Kaylee and Nayeli didn't come out yet.

"Hello, Mrs.Taylor" Ms. Joy smiled.

"Hi, Mommy!" Nehemiah said in his sweet voice.

"Hello, Ms. Joy/ Hey Romy Rome" Fatima responded she got out of the car to help Nehemiah into the car. "Thank you Ms.Joy I got it from here"

Smiles, "Okay Mrs.Taylor you enjoy the rest of the day, bye Nehemiah see you tomorrow buddy"

"Bye" he said sweetly Ms. Joy left then Fatima opened the car door, " How was your day buddy" she asked closing his door.

"It was good Mommy! Oh since my birthday coming up my teacher treating my whole class to chick-fli-A" He happily said.

At that moment Fatima's heart drop because with everything going on with her marriage, their living situation, Nehismiah's 5th birthday was literally this Wednesday, she had nothing planned or anything of course he didn't know that.

"Mommy I want a Spiderman cake for my party make sure he's Miles Morales please I want a matching Spiderman suit and all mommy" Nehemiah said.

Feels bad but smiles, "Sure baby boy anything you want okay"