𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓~🥀𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥🥀

I walked outside to the car to see Blitzø on his hellphone, shopping for new horse saddles.

He perked up once he saw me. "Hey, Y/N. What was the hold-up?"

"Oh nothing too important Blitzø, he just wanted to talk about random business shit is all," I said dismissively.

He nodded and pocketed his phone. "Alright, let's go. Chop chop bitch," he said, motioning for me to come into the passenger seat.

I chuckled and hopped in when I heard a buzz come from my hellphone.

"1 new message from Angel Dust" it read.
I clicked on it.

"Hiya toots~
It's been a while but I'm staying at this cheap low down shit hotel.
You should come over!!
I'll send ya the address. Xoxo"

I grinned. 'Cheap shit hotel' huh? Count me in!

"Sure I'll come!" I texted.

He sent me the address and I turned to Blitzø.

"Hey, can you drop me off somewhere? My friend wants to meet me at this address," I showed him my phone and he squinted at it.

"Eh, fine," he shrugged, "anything for my top employer!" He said, wagging his finger at me.

I smiled. "Thanks Blitzy."

"Shut the fuck up," he teased, chuckling to himself.

I shrugged and fastened my seat belt.

~•*•~

He pulled me up to a shabby-looking building, a sign above reading "The Happy Hotel!"

I unbuckled my seat belt and thanked Blitzø for the ride before he drove away, clearly disgusted by the hotel's living conditions.

I walked up to its front steps and knocked on the door.

A blonde girl opened it and smiled widely. "Oh my god...hi!! It's soo great to finally meet you!" She shook my hand enthusiastically.

"Oh...um thanks? What do you mean 'finally'?"

"Oh you know...a powerful overlord like you working at so many different corporations and befriending so many people! I aspire to be just like you! I'm Charlie! Owner of the Happy Hotel! Are you here to get redeemed?" She asked excitedly.

"Umm...no I'm not," I admitted. "I'm here to see Angel Dust. He invited me over."

Her eyes lit up. "You're friends with Angel?? Our Angel?"

I chuckled at her giddiness and nodded.

She smiled back and called out to someone behind her, "Vaggie! Get Angel! We have a visitor!" She squealed.

She turned back around to me and pulled me in through the door.

"Welcome to...the Happy Hotel!"

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. Longer ones will be released soon enough! <3

As always~

~earth_angel17 🍄