{Authors Note}

__________________________________

Firstly, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has gotten to this point. You've finished my book! Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope I didn't disappoint you all too much by ending it early.

I truly love and appreciate all of you for being here and supporting me throughout everything.

A giant special thank you and shoutout to JesValentine_ This beautiful girl has been there for me through thick and thin, all the plot changes, bts, and crying sessions over how I feel like I'm not a good writer. She has stuck with me through it all. She has also been such an angel and made all my banners for my characters, the book, and even the one you saw in this chapter. She is so talented and a beautiful writer; I highly suggest you check her out. She truly deserves the world. I love you, Amore.

Anyhow, thank you all. and as of right now, Conveniently Mortelli's is postponed indefinitely. If things in my life change and the opportunity to write it comes, then I will finish it, but as of right now, I can't and am not able to plan for it.

I sound like a broken record, but I cannot express how grateful I am for all of you and how much I truly love you all.

So much love,
Your Diamond 💎 ❤︎︎

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 🎉